LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul T (Engineer)     28 June 2012

Gurus-how to make a trouble some wife/husband life hell

Gurus….How to make a troublesome wife/husband life Hell Legally after getting her/him back through RCR ????? ...

NOTE:  Not a biased question…only KNOWLEDGE…..

Learning

19 Replies

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     28 June 2012

Lawyers wont advise you or answer this question here.  

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 June 2012

Gain knowledge by visiting a library.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 June 2012

Ha ha bogus question before us.
Reasoning:
. It was put by a MAN presuming to be a husband [not necessarily his case but sufficient to authentify gender as per author’s name read with nothing personal following dharma are all about]

However since you queried, now it becomes once dharma to quench your legal thirst here, be it so here are straight insiders revelation(s);

A. If the case is of a wife rejoining in a RCR suit then all she has to do is to leave household after rejoining and file left and right family law cases against her husband. End result husband life takes journey of HELL (which politely you wrote as troublesome)

B.
If the case is of a husband who welcomed rejoining of his wife in a RCR suit back to her matrimonial home then all he has to do is leave for Himalayas once she rejoins for eternity. End result wife life takes journey of HELL (which politely you wrote as troublesome).
Reasoning:
Provided wife is young age and without valid divorce decree from her husband she cannot get re-married till 7 years and where to service notice upon a absconding husband in the
Himalayas J

Addendum:

In instance dharma para B if wife happens not to be of young age / re-marriageable age then not taking her back to matrimonial home in RCR proceedings itself constitutes troublesome matrimony for both the spouses more so for a not so young wife as minimum half a dozen years on an average it would take to dissolve her marriage by a decree from a bogus husband as she will be advised to file minimum 4-5 cases to teach her bogus husband a lesson. 

{You / yours are not meant to be read for you but generic mentioned.}

Please note:
@ MRRPersonality
There is no bar for advocates not to help clients otherwise competition will take the case !:-)

1 Like

Hahaha TajobsIndia.  

Nobody can compete with you ;)  

especially in giving (ill-) advises ;)  

Just kidding ;)   I like the humour in your advises, whether people get it or not ;)  

You haven't actually advised him properly or answered his question correctly assuming he is a MAN.   If it was a woman, she already knew her/his legal weapons, in what way your advise added value to her ? ;) 

My value add and my piece of honest advise here:  If you have gotten this far using RCR, please use the (God-damn/court-damn) opportunity to make the marriage work well for you two!   It would ultimately be hurtful/troublesome to you (gender immaterial), if you try any other stunts!   If you dont have good intentions of making the marriage work then take divorce, part ways and live peaceful 2nd life!   Didn't you learn that war was ugly the first time around, why go for it a 2nd time ?   My 2 cents!

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 June 2012

Originally posted by :MRRpersonality
" If it was a woman, she already knew her/his legal weapons, in what way your advise added value to her ? ;)  "

Sowry……that is the biggest mistake you committed not reading through my profile and here with generic liberty duplicating one specific QR code message for yours truly assuming you lived in 4 countries against 7 countries of mine keeping my fingers crossed that probably you have a QR Code reader to read-in below QR image why a Indian lady will never already knew these written by me as piggy claimed by you on ours truly abalas behalf J

1 Like

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     28 June 2012

Lets try to make the society trouble free.Share happiness and pleasures and not the troubles. Wishing you all the best.

@tajobsindia:  I see, thanks for pointing me to your profile, and the QR code! Btw,  it promotes gender bias! Unfortunate, because gender biased laws can not be countered by the very same gender biased propaganda!  We need smart, intelligent, energetic, young and dynamic professional persons like you sans the gender bias to protect the institution of the marriage in India.  The metro wife as we see today has been the 21st century Indian invention  in retaliation to the big male ego and the masochism.  This is unfortunate too..

Why spread hatred towards the other gender ?   Cant we live in harmony, peace and progress ?

Understood, things could go sour in  a marriage.  If so, part ways.  No point in coming up ways to make the other person's life HELL.   It will only bring in more troubles.

Ranee....... (NA)     28 June 2012

what is the meaning of it?how to find it?

Ranee....... (NA)     28 June 2012

what is the meaning of it?how to find it?

There is no bar for advocates not to help clients otherwise competition will take the case !:-)

@Tajobindia

then there is no wrong if someday somelady asks for help to MAKE LIFE OF HUSBAND HELL and respecetd lawyers aptly reply to them..???????

if wife is joining after RCR then there is chances of 50% wrong by the husband in the whole dispute.

(Guest)

For wife to make husband life hell

1) deny for intercouse

2) don't cook food.

3) don't  do any other house work

4) If he say something call to police and file dv and 498a case etc

5) take his money as maintenance case and enjoy

For husband

1) don't give her respect

2) treat her like beggers but give cloths,food etc

3)don't do intercouse with her

4)don't take her outing

5)don't give her money other than maintenacne to enjoy

=========================

But best way don't give the spouse divorce that is great hell.

1 Like

...Irene... (Bean Counter)     29 June 2012

@ Ranee jee,

If  you decode the images, you can find these messages in the images.

Metro wife image'Most Empowered wives living in metros' who have filed S. 498a / S. 406 IPC, DP Act, DV Act, S. 125 CrPC and have snatched child from h/er ordinary residence / natural guardian.

Hydraulic powers image "Most Metro wives' who uses 'emotions and sentiments' instead of legal facts to service her Jurisdiction.

Time pass metro wives image: 'Most ex Metro wives' who commits 'legal rape' on legal portal(s) such as LCI and who are hell bent to turn legal portal(s) into 'social networking' portal(s).

Rainbow glass image'Most metro wife' who is Dxed as BPD (Behaviour Personality Disorder) OR is in her Bi-Polar best.

Abala naari Image: 'Most empowered metro wives' who ignores most of her legal "RIGHTS" from her father's side but scavenges her husband for life simply as a 'ATM Machine' without performing any 'DUTIES'.

AM surprised that people like you didn't decihper the codes even after Tajobsindia giving the hints on decoding the images. 

Try a QR code reader online when you get time.

@ Tajobsindia:

Hats off-For presenting matters in such an innovative way. 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 June 2012

@ Irene ki bacchi....

Why all phirangan right from my family to outside is after me

Waisse Disclaimr bhi to tha profile mein usko kyu left out kar dia decoding mai aissa kyu videshan biasness !

Rahul T (Engineer)     30 June 2012

Hmmm…

Thank you for all your Advice…except Mr “Rajendra Kumar”… Because his answer was into point…. May be , because he is not fit for LCA… to make fun for certain sensitive quarry…

BYW: this is the most common question for all MAN & WOMAN… who has faced RCR… Well as per me….

For Man… Migrate to Gulf & teach Lesion to your spouse… Teach her How ware BURKHA…. & respect Husband…

And for worman… Stick to INDIA…..   SARE JAHA SE AAcha… HINDUSTAN HAMARA….

Rahul T (Engineer)     30 June 2012

Hmmm…

Thank you for all your Advice…except Mr “Rajendra Kumar”… Because his answer was into point…. May be , because he is not fit for LCA… to make fun for certain sensitive quarry…

BYW: this is the most common question for all MAN & WOMAN… who has faced RCR… Well as per me….

For Man… Migrate to Gulf & teach Lesion to your spouse… Teach her How ware BURKHA…. & respect Husband…

And for worman… Stick to INDIA…..   SARE JAHA SE AAcha… HINDUSTAN HAMARA….

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register