LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ereuroracer (Manager)     29 January 2012

Application for 205

My application of 205 has been rejected 5 times in trial court as high court has given interim bail with the condition to face trial at all the dates, Till now I faced more than 149 dates.

I want exemption from trial court as it is harrasing me I travel 1700 KM to visit court

Please guide me and tell the procedure

Learning

11 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     29 January 2012

what is your case.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 January 2012

difficult.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Dr. Rajkumar Hari Pol (Profession)     30 January 2012

Give details about the case.

ereuroracer (Manager)     30 January 2012

Originally posted by :Dr. Rajkumar Hari Pol
"
Give details about the case.
"

Noorpur(Himanchal Pradesh) trial court is giving dates on every 13 days, and now its giving dates on every second day !

Court is calling people for their statement but no one is comming for giving their statement

I got conditional bail from Shimla high court stating that I will have to be present in trial court at all the dates

Till now i visited trial court 143 times along with my lawyer in last 2 years

I travel 1700 KM to visit Noorpur court spending all my money and time

I am not able to take rest, not a single date i was allowed to relax.

My business is ruined and my family is scattering

I am sick of procedures I am really sad,even Judge wants to dispose off the case, but the govt lawyer is taking dates again n again and judge is giving dates to call the gawaah again n again but no one comming cause those people dont exist.

I want to know how can I be exempted to face trial court

I can accept video confrencing

Can I send my lawyer on behalf of myself.

I am very much dipressed please suggest me something

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     31 January 2012

Nothing can be done except moving to HC for closing the evidence.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Dr. Rajkumar Hari Pol (Profession)     31 January 2012

You have told about your problem only and one thing,  'I got conditional bail from Shimla high court stating that I will have to be present in trial court at all the dates'. That means the submission is given by you to Shimala HC while taking the bail. You have not told about the facts of the case i. e. what is a case.

ereuroracer (Manager)     31 January 2012

Originally posted by :Dr. Rajkumar Hari Pol
"
You have told about your problem only and one thing,  'I got conditional bail from Shimla high court stating that I will have to be present inoi trial court at all the dates'. That means the submission is given by you to Shimala HC while taking the bail. You have not told about the facts of the case i. e. what is a case.
"

Judge has imposed 120B alone, without any other section.

Money was transferred to my account without my consent which public prosecutetr feels is the money of Nigro group of africa, my account has been utilised to get money amount 1lakh 32 thousand, idont know how it came in my acount, i submitted money in court also.IO is in my favour and no proof is present to prove that i am guilty.

Still harasment by court etc.

Advocate aslam (----)     31 January 2012

you have to go HC for relief and sought to application for exemption

Dr. Rajkumar Hari Pol (Profession)     31 January 2012

I want to know few facts related your case,

1.      Have you replied to any email by stranger with your bank A/c. number?

2.     After you come in the knowledge about the money deposited by Nigro Group of Africa, how many transactions made by you on that A/c.?

3.      What you did after that?

4.      How this case is filed?

5.      Why this case is filed in the court which is 1700 kms away from your residence? Or is your bank A/c there? Why the jurisdiction is there, where the case is filed?  

6.      Have you any criminal record or criminal background?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 February 2012

Dear Sir,

You have replied to some other query.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Dr. Rajkumar Hari Pol (Profession)     01 February 2012

Without considering the nature and facts of offence and grounds for the exemption application u/s 205 of cr.p.c. we can not give proper advice because the application is rejected 5 times by the trial court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register