Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

panther (who bother's)     20 January 2012

Rcr to husband

Hi,

Due to difference of opinion my hubby left me in india and went to UK for job.  He is on work visa there.   All efforts made to talk to family or him were failed.   No contacts either wih this family or him.  In this situation, shall I go ahead and file RCR stating I want to join with him in UK and no other demands.   We requested many times to send visa to me but everytime he give different reason or deny to send visa to me.    I think RCR  will help me to join with him at his place.  I dont hae any other demans other than joining with him and lead a peaceful life.

Ques is 1) What will happen if I file RCR...will he accept me?  or will he deny that?   In case of denial, what could be the next to him and me?     What if I get RCR on favour of me.

Pls adv

Learning

5 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     20 January 2012

how you will serve the notice in UK.

rahul (director)     20 January 2012

even if you serve him notice and even get RCR order in your favour, either ex-party or by trial,

court will pass order to your husband to live with you.. even then court cant force anyone to live together, if someone dont want to live.. court cant do anything,

this is bogus law in india, courts cant do anything even then court accepting cases and running for years, and govt paying to judges from your tax money.

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     20 January 2012

RCR would not benefit as he might not attend and even if you get it decreed in your favour then also execution is not possible. He may refuse to live with you...so in simple he cannot be compelled by court to take you with him.

So there is just one way solve it at personal level there is no legal way to compel him.

(Guest)

Dear client,

just serve "RCR" u/s 9 HM Act to the addressee/ uk address if he address ur notice then it ok otherwise u can file "Divorce Petiton" before the court asap.

further feel free to call/ contact me asap. , 

Manoj Kumar,
Advocate,
Delhi.

Ph: 0931 044 3650

advocates.agra@gmail.com

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     27 January 2012

Nothing can force a non-willing party to stay with the spouse.

Your RCR Decree can at best be a safeguard from his divorce petition or another ground for divorce for yourself.

Regards,

Shnee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register