LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandermohan (proprieter)     29 April 2012

Rcr

What shoul be resonable feesof Advocate to fight a RCR and to get Visitation Rights of my Daughter in court.

thanks and regards

Vivek Malhotra

Learning

12 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     29 April 2012

fee structure is not fixed.

mostly it depends upon the urgency & paying capacity of the cliant.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     29 April 2012

mr. vivek will you please explain me the reasonable reason for why you want to get the vistation rights of your daughter?

the matter when there is no question of reassonablness there is no limit of fee which is reasonable.

dnt post such rubbish posts in the forum.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     29 April 2012

Originally posted by :Anish Thakur 9459321520
"
mr. vivek will you please explain me the reasonable reason for why you want to get the vistation rights of your daughter?

the matter when there is no question of reassonablness there is no limit of fee which is reasonable.

dnt post such rubbish posts in the forum.
"

a person who had never been entangled in Court-Kachahari matter is hereby seeking advise.

if u cant help, dont be sarcastic.

everyone is master of his own profession; this does not mean others are R U B B I S H.

2 Like

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     29 April 2012

Agree with Amit ji........

1 Like

chandermohan (proprieter)     30 April 2012

Dear Sir,

What do u mean by rubish question, if u dont know how to reply please dont use these kind of words.

Thanks for ur advice

(Guest)

Yes reasonable fees huh.I paid one lakh to my lawyer last week to slam a notice on my wife face.But that notice was rejected by HC.again my wife wins.and 1 lakh rupees gone waste.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     30 April 2012

@ Rahul Kukreja, 

1 Lakhs ? just to send notice ?

awesome !

(Guest)

a person who had never been entangled in Court-Kachahari matter is hereby seeking advise.

if u cant help, dont be sarcastic.

everyone is master of his own profession; this does not mean others are R U B B I S H.

Dear Sir,

What do u mean by rubish question, if u dont know how to reply please dont use these kind of words.

Thanks for ur advice

1 Like

(Guest)

what is seasoned lawyer.and why do they charge so much from public.

Vishwa (translator)     17 May 2012

Mr Vivek,

It is extremely reasonable for  you to want to visit your daughter and many men would not care for their children if some case is going on.

Go to any court and you will find hordes of lawyers sitting idle on their shabby plastic chair, drinking tea, smoking beedis and gossiping.

Talk to a few of them and you will get an idea of the fee structure.

Play off one lawyer against another, bargain...

Best of luck and I hope you get to visit your daughter

Vishwa

R K........ (Analyst)     17 May 2012

Agree with Mr. Vishwa

A less busy lawyer will charge some where between 5000/- to 8000/ and a very high profile lawyer will charge somewhere around 30,000/- to 40,000/-

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register