LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     19 March 2010

Ramdeo baba is also a fighter against corruption

Ramdeo baba is also a fighter against corruption. i read it in news paper article. any of his close can put some experience.

Learning

5 Replies

Deepak Mishra (Deputy Manager (Legal))     19 March 2010

I msy say here he is going to be interested in Indian politices, not in correption. He made a party a tool to impress people to cast vote him, right now so many parties are in the foro in the name of race, cast, region etc, but correption leads to all and in its name, Ramdev can try to uniform all. Of course he has money and will us it at broad level to establish his party.

Daksh (Student)     20 March 2010

Hi Arun & Deepak,

You may well agree with me that always it is the king maker who remains more important than the actual king.

I hope I made my point emphatically clear.

Best Regards

Daksh

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     20 March 2010

Anyone/org. is against/fighting corruption is most welcome and are like freedom fighters  Let us wait and watch the moves of Baba Ramdev. Corruption is the root of all ills, and is most unwanted thing as per me.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     23 March 2010

hi daksh,

he expressed his willingness to be in the role of a king maker, i am also interested to know the name of chanakya's chandragupta

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     25 March 2010

what he has done for the health of indian people no dought marvelous.he is honest ,may be helpful in irradicating corruption.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register