Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

freeme (service)     09 May 2009

"ENGINEER+MBL+MBA"- RECOMENDABLE?

Sir,

I have done B.Tech in Electrical Engg from University of Calcutta; I have 6 years exp in Corp in Marketing field in Sr. Executive grade at a MNC engineering copmany.  

I am planning to do MBL( master in business law) from NLS Bangalore from July 2009 to June 2011. But I am getting a bit confused about the following things.

1. Sir, As I stay at Kolkata  and I am a working person , I wont be able to attend the classes, will I be able to compete with others.

2. Do anybody form my type of Engineering background join your class and are they get success.

3. I find it from internet-forums that most of the students are LLB & IAS officers and I feel demotivated as I extect it will be a uneven fight for me who doesn’t have any prior legal knowledge and no body to guide at home.

4. As I am a working person I will not be able to devote more than 5 hours a Week , is it possible for me to compete.

Sir can you please help me with a guidance as whether I should join the MBL or should pursue other courses.

regards

Learning

1 Replies

Shambasiv (n/a)     15 May 2009

Doing MBL is a good option. But you cannot do in NLS.  Instead you can pursue some correspondence course.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register