Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 May 2012

Question family law forum

Open question to Moderator of LCI

Deleted thread Reference - “Donation fad thanks to bollywood" thread at Lawyersclubindia.com

Painfully observation to Admin / Mods of LCI:

LCI is not mature enough to take issues of s*x and s*xuality prevalent in socient.
Reasoning:

A. Dirty Picture can won National Award but can be shown on National TV.
B.
Above piece of thread post can be published by a National newspaper called TOI but cannot be tolerated in LCI curtsey two time pass ladies here; Roshni B and Ranee…..
C
. We as Advocates here in LCI can take rape cases as brief but cannot discuss in LCI rape evidences.
D.
You may delete this thread on instance of above two ladies among us which will much social difference as society already reads such articles daily in / daily out via other medias including print and tv.
E.
Atleast it shows error of judgment that Admin of LCI being an Advocate himself reflects and if you being Advocate gets swayed by two time pass ladies to just delete a post discussion then I wonder are we member of prudent discussion community here or reeling under internet dictatorship????

@ Roshni B,

Reason to put this news item here under Family Law forum (is already mentioned at bottom of thread post – re-read it again!):

Court and society thinks father’s fighting for custody of their own children are just mere sperm donors hence case of lost fatherhood (image in middle of article explains that).

2. Guardianship to father’s of their own children are difficult to get from court, hence, if via sperm donation if they think that someone will have a child in their life, and be happy because of you then it is start of a noble cause

3. TBA (second image has been placed with a rebuttal purpose; believing in equity before society). This @ Irene more or less put a link of older post here. But there is another post of mine some where in LCI about college girls donating eggs to make pocket money which is medically wrong kar key find that old thread and then read this recent thread further with @ Irene’s provided link then YOU ALL WILL KNOW WHAT larger SOCIAL picture you as member of society are hit with in absence of any Law to control donation of sperm and or eggs – who gets hit devi ji = both genders at the end!

@ Irene

You got it right and the poem is nice emotional one for unfortunate fathers retrospection. Its placement here is on much better footing than all these TP activities of these two grand messieurs dames
LCI has.

Learning

8 Replies

...Irene... (Bean Counter)     23 May 2012

@ Tajobsindia, 

Whatever points you have put forward, they all are valid. I am not sure if Admin had gone through the reply posted by me and checked the links I provided and made an attempt to have a better picture of the discussion before deletion.

I guess asked about the legal parlance of sperm donation when compared to surrogacy too!!!

Or is it that these type of queries are treated as not to be answered??

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 May 2012

@ Generic

Forget stating furthere rosy pictures defacto as suggestions to Admin and or Mods. whosoever having rights to delete LCI membership or an thread post.

Here is limited
SOLUTION
given to owners of LCI on raised issue by person who raised that thread;

I volunteer offer my membership to be deleted by you. I will not self delete na ji na.
I will honor my words and will not come back by same name or any other alias and start posting post deletion of my membership by LCI.
Reasoning:
A. You acted in haste in my opinion in deleting this reference thread post. Sensible thing as Admin / Mods would have been to delete all 14 replies instead of deleting the thread post itself. In past you have been editing my threads often (which I protested) so no one could have stoped you even to edit a post as tech. is in front of you via backend control panel rights! Though fundamentally it is wrong to edit an opinion especially in Internet world.
Illustration:
That is the debate currently before UN too sir "if internet should be censored or not."
B.
I fully understand you need membership to run revenue check on portal sites and what better way than keeping two time pass ladies here with several of and on created member account deleted they create than keeping one account of mine for long. Afterall internet portals / publishing media survive on revenues not gratis – there is no free lunch
anywhere.
Illustration
Wiki - Tehalka
C.
This is not a challenge solution proposed donot take everthing cometh as proposal as to be negative; why and who am I to challenge something which I donot own / never desired to shadow! You have finest Advocate here as members read with finest in line time pass two ladies, so the ladies show must go on.
D. India
still reels under women pressure / lobbying and what a woman want and want everywhere including in WWW.

I am not looking for justification / replies or further debates here other than offering voluntary solutions as in above.
Afterall an institution is bigger than a person is it not so, Sireee……..

Take your best conscious public pick as your decision to culminate this issue.

Well, thank you for allowing me to be part of your community for a while.

[Wise tomorrow i.e. 24th. May is besharam march (slut march) at Kolkatta will you influence newspaper and tv media to ban its onward publication herein LCI by some member - think aloud Sireee]

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     23 May 2012

Don't be upset tajobs.

Aisi baate hoti rahti hai.Take it in your stride.

To whomsoever it may concern:

Moral of discussion:

1.Never underestimate the power of an extremely pissed off woman.

2.We have, in fact, two kinds of morality side by side: one which we preach but do not practice, and another which we practice but seldom preach.-Bertrand Russell

Ranee....... (NA)     23 May 2012

That thread was not to be deleted, except some pictures attached.Tajobsindia diluted the subject with such pictures.The topic was relevant in modern scenario.Tajobsindia can repost the matter.

Originally posted by :...Irene...
"

Moral of discussion:

2.We have, in fact, two kinds of morality side by side: one which we preach but do not practice, and another which we practice but seldom preach.-Bertrand Russell
"

before investing PEARLS OF WISDOM for tp ladies , better check your status and what contribution of yours ...

@ Ranee.....jee....

Yup, I am better aware of my knowledge, that is why I ne'er post any TP stuff.

And I did reply to this post as I felt that I had replied point wise, taking into account all the past and present matters in the context of social and family law.  

So you don't have to remind me, young lady okie?

Period!!!

@...Irene...

you also remember that.

Moral of discussion:

:)