Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik sr (Executive)     02 December 2011

Query on copyright, most urgent

Hi,

I have a query regarding copyrights

I am developing  video tutorials i am intended to publish those tutorials through DVD & CD in market.

Thus,to protect my work , should i apply for a copyright, please suggest me immediately.

Learning

7 Replies

Farhat jahan (legal assistant)     02 December 2011

Yes, If you want protection in advance you can apply for copyright.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     02 December 2011

YES: YOU MUST  APPLY FOR COPY RIGHT. 

IF U DONP'T PROTECT YOURSELF , AND DONOT REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT, ANYONE WILL SELL IT'S COPY, AND YOU WIL BE HELPLESS. 

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     03 December 2011

Think you already have the reply.

aks_aks123 (-)     05 December 2011

I would request all experienced and trained advocates who replied to the above query to also look into the below and provide a suitable reply.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Software-piracy-in-companies-48024.asp

james (prosecutor)     07 December 2011

Registration of copyright is optional.Whoever makes a creative work ,he has a copy right upon the product for a certain period.Registration is helpful in order to avoid claims by others.If your product is related education,I think registration may be a waste.Read sec 52  of the act

(Guest)

James is right.

shakuntala thevar (hr-trainee)     17 January 2012

hello all im an mba in hr and hv joined a pharma compny its been six month im workin wth them as an hrd- trainee after completion of my probation which was for 6 mnths i askd my senior about my confirmation she said she had discussed it with my director and he is of the opinion tht my probation should be extended

reason : i dont have much work to do thats why since company is small i often finish my work early

apart from hr work i also prepare profitability statemnt since they believe i dont have much work  ..but that is not my fault  whatever jd is mentioned in my appointment letter i have done all those things since there was no hrd ..im the first hr over here ..plzzzzzz i need your valuable feedback as im really worried about my carrier ...plzzz replyyy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register