Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish Kumaar (supervisior)     17 December 2011

Query - need your kind opinion

Dear Sir,

I filed a NI 138 case for the amount Rs.1,50,000/- & the other Rs.1,22,000/- against the cheque bounce on my deposit to my friend. I am not eligible for the IT. So Is it necessary to show my IT status if the cross examination by other lawyer? Please clarify.

Is it mandatory to provide the IT returns or we can say we are not eligible for IT??

Filed amount is not huge, even will they ask for the IT returns?

Please clarify. According to your opinion, i will prepare for myself at the trial stage.

Regards,

S.Harish Kumaar

Learning

5 Replies

pervez (adviser)     17 December 2011

"against the cheque bounce on my deposit to my friend." The query is not clear... How u came to possessin of cheques...? are u payee of the cheques OR POA holder of your friend..?

Harish Kumaar (supervisior)     17 December 2011

I gave a deposit to my friend's chit funds. he gave me the cheques. i asked him many time for my money. he dragged me and finally told me to present the cheque. cheques were dishonoured due to not sufficient funds. now i gave sworn for the above 2 cases and court already sent summons to him. i do not know whether he received or not. Now the next hearing is 28/12/2011. In line with this, i red some query regarding the IT returns. So based on that i asked the above query to know in detail. 

If you need any further detail then inform me, i will immeditely update.

waiting for your kind reply and guidance,

Regards,

chowdary (Advocate)     17 December 2011

dont warry its a criminal case the accused issue of cheque with out funds is a crime

Harish Kumaar (supervisior)     18 December 2011

Thank you very much sir

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 December 2011

Yes, you can be examined by other lawyer about your sources of funds.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register