Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharat Kulkarni (Dy. Manager)     31 January 2012

Purchsing site form son, whose mother expired

hi am Bharat

i am about to purchase a dc converted site form the person whose mother expired 5years back and he has not transfered that property in his name.

please let me know best way to get proerty registered from him and legar paper to be prepared from him before property registering to my name, as i going for the housing loan

thaks in advance

bharat

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

before making any transcation, pls b sure and check all the relevant facts as wether she (her mom) made any will in past or not?? any Gift did or not?? any SPA or not? any GPA or not??

further feel free to contact for any legal help.

Manoj kumar,
Advocate,
Delhi.
Ph: 0931 044 3650

advocates.agra@gmail.com

A V Vishal (Advocate)     31 January 2012

You have to verify if there are any other legal heirs and ask for a legal heirs certificate to make sure there are no other heirs who have claim in the said property. Further, it is prudent to give public notice.

Bharat Kulkarni (Dy. Manager)     01 February 2012

i have varified the documnets with 30years EC and nothing transaction was happaned since her registartion and all paper like mother deed,GPA and DC convertion copy's found correct. But most important is documents to be prepered by him and including his family before registredring to me

thanks

Bharat

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register