Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NITIN SAXENA (Law)     14 August 2010

property transfer

Dear all my seniors & friends

Please solve my query.

If( A )SON OF B(MOTHER) & FATHER HAS ALSO EXPIRED .PROPERTY PURCHASE BY MOTHER(B) & SHE IS OWNER

B(MOTHER) HAS NOT PREPARE ANY WILL.  AFTER  SOME TIMES (B)MOTHER HAS  EXPIRED  THEN CAN

(A } SON RIGHT HIS( B) MOTHER PROPERTY OR  AUTOMATICALY RIGHT  OF (A) FOR HIS MOTHER PROPERTY

WILL ANY SUIT FILE FOR MOTHER PROPERTY??

Learning

4 Replies

Rajeev kulshreshtha (advocate)     14 August 2010

The property of mother shall divide in equal share in her all childerns. If  (A) is the only son than this property will automatically devolves into him. There is no need to file any suit  in case case of no dispute.

NITIN SAXENA (Law)     15 August 2010

Thanks for advice sir, & "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY"

I want to take some advice as per you say that property will automatically devolves to (A) son then how can sale(A) SON  if he  he want to sale  the property becoz the registery of house name is showing mother name.

will any information give abut mother death to registary office

how can be sale  please fully describe?

Rajeev kulshreshtha (advocate)     15 August 2010

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to you also.You can apply to local municipal office for change the property in your name on behalf of death certificate and after completing all formalities. after transfer of the property into your name  you can sell it to anyone.

NITIN SAXENA (Law)     15 August 2010

is it mandatory transfer of the property in A(Son) name for property sale process???????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register