LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gandhamsrikanthreddy (student)     15 March 2011

pronote is compulsary

i lend 50k to my friend and taken postdated cheque for 50k. pronote was not executed at that time

now he is not responding to my phonecalls.i want to take action .but some one said to me i have to show transaction for 50k advice me

Learning

5 Replies

jayaselan j k (all in all advocate)     15 March 2011

no need to proove. rs.50k is not at all a matter now a days. u just take a stand that u have hand savings in ur pocket. so dont worry, go a head. issue notice  with advice of ur senior advocate friend.

all cases filed based upon pronote or cheques are filed only on empty  which will be filled later, which might be given by the person who borrows money. u say that u have money, the burden of proving that he never borrows is on the person who issues cheque. so go a head.

gandhamsrikanthreddy (student)     15 March 2011

Tan q for ur adv

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     15 March 2011

There are simple and easy methods for any accused to come out of NI 138 case. When you defend only than  you face problems , tension .Learn to fight – attack and you have better chances to win.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     15 March 2011

There are simple and easy methods for any accused to come out of NI 138 case. When you defend only than  you face problems , tension .Learn to fight – attack and you have better chances to win.

So take care you will be in problem if you can not prove source of money.

Mallik Karra (Done with AIBE)     15 March 2011

Issue notice for the overdue payment of principle and interest and ask him when can you deposit the cheque in the account..... you said post dated what date was the cheque drawn on.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register