Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Common Man (Technical Professional)     24 May 2012

Process & documentation for purchasing flat

Hello...

I am from pune, Maharshtra.

I am planning to purchase a flat and almost i have finalized the property also.

The flat is one month old and owner wanted to resale it. I talked to owner and we have almost finalized it.

This flat is on first flor of building which is with 4 floors and society is also formed.

I'm seeking for information on documentation which i need to take from owner and what documentation / process required to transfer that flat to my name ?

Thanks in Advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Common Man (Technical Professional)     24 May 2012

I would like to share few more information on property.

This flat is constructed in gundhewari land and owner has loan taken from scheduled bank (DHFL Vyas housing limited).

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     25 May 2012

The terms and conditions of the allotment letter be studied thoroughly,particularly for the conditions for transfer of ownership of the original allottee.It may be enquired that the loan of the society by the bank is running well /Performing.It may further be got clarified that flat shall be purchased free hold and there shall be no charge on the flat of the bank ,who has financed society.The title search report obtained by the financing bank along with terms and conditions of the loan sanctioned be also gone through thoroughly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register