Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     18 June 2010

Prevent me from jail.

Hi All,

1.I have done a blunder mistake that I have done two marriage but I was trying to divorce to firstone but she is not ready to give me divorce. Court case she has files 498a, 494 against me . I am ready to fight with her throgh case. 

2. My second marriage is also disturbed my inlaws has taken away my second wife with them , they are not raedy to send her to me until the first matter is resolved and they are threating me and my family to send the jail since my family was unaware of first marriage. Please let me know the possible ways so that I can save my family from jail since they all are innocent .

I want to punish my self but I want to keep my second wife as a wife since first one is so cruel.

After some layer suggestion my second wife family has registered a case of null and void against me so that my second wife be in safe mode I had also accpted this thing.

After that My father has done me Bedhkhal from his property and published in the news paper. Would this will be helpful to save my family from jail . And if I want to be with my second wife can they also send me jail , can police help me to getting my wife from my inlaws as they are planing for 420 and 498a against me.

please help me.

Learning

17 Replies

AA RAMAKRISHNAN (SR. ADVOCATE)     18 June 2010

Dear member:

You had two marriages.  A litigation is going on with the first marriage.  A seperate litigation is filed by the second wife also.  It is how you cop up wirh the evidences of your both  marriages.  It seems that you are interested to keep your second wife.  If the first marriage has sufficient evidence and she can prove that she is a legally wedded wife you will have problem with your second marriage.  And if it is also proved that if you entered in to a second marriage when the first wife is alive without legally divorcing her you will land in more trouble.

As per the facts and the happenings of the things are taken for consideration you are not at the right track.  Go for some good legal advice.

Thanks'

aar. krishnan

First marriage was on jan 2010  in aray samaj temple with no witness.but after one month she opened one mystry that she has a son of 12 years of her first marrige but she says some times it was due to her first marrige but now she is saying it was rape case but she has no prrof any thing nor her first marrige nor rape.

Second marrige has done march 2010 infront of all society and family, but my family and inlaws was not awre of my first marrige even I was leaving seprately of my first wife once I came to know she has a son. But My first wife is not raedy to give me divorse and second wife is not raedy to accpet her even my first wife is raedy to accpt my second wife.

I am not able to solve my problem and my second wife inlaws are always threating me send me jail with my all family . How I can overcome this situation.

Regarding my first marrige no videos, no photograps nothing as a proof happened.Neither I have any baby from both wives. Noone is pregnanat also. 

Pritam K (Lawyer )     18 June 2010

Dear Ansh,

Dont worry nothing will happen to you if you face it by being cool. Dont loose your patience and get panic. there will be police station visiting also but instead of geting adavice online please see a good lawyer. Please let me know where do you stay so that we can suggest you a good Lawyer.

Regards,

pritam

anonymous (seller)     18 June 2010

Mr. aar krishnan, even himself being advocate, advices the enquirer - " Go for some good legal advice".

Mr. Pritam K, another advocate says - "please see a good lawyer. Please let me know where do you stay so that we can suggest you a good Lawyer."

What type of advocates these are?  One does not give any advice and another one becomes broker instead of advocate.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     18 June 2010

mr anonymous,

perhaps you did not mark that the person mr ansh is too nurvous and fustrated. first of all he need the help of a strong person of his local area.

we lci members are here, but cannot help him at all times.

i also think that mr ansh need help of a local advocate.

we are always with him. but it is practical to advice him to take help of a local lawyer.

mr ansh , you also come to lci and discuss your problems.

sanjay kumar (BE/ LLM in Corporate Laws)     18 June 2010

Anonymous,

Please try to understand that Legal profession is as sensitive as Medical profession. There are many medical websites which entertain medical queries from the users. They give their advice with a note that please visit so & so expert.

We, the online lawyers, just give an opinion where do a person stand legally. To really help him out, vast details, documents etc. are required which cannot be done online. We are also not very certain what facts are being brought out the by the questioner and what not. But based upon the facts brought out, we try to give individual opinions whih may differ or may be the same. This will help the person to understand his legal position and can take up his case with a rel lawyer accordingly.

So,please refrain from making such unwarranted comments.

Venkataraman (not applicable)     18 June 2010

There is nothing wrong in advocates suggesting go to a good lawyer and extending help to give the details of advocate specialiesed in the subject.  Advocate can not handle all branches of legal cases.  That may be the reason.  Besides many more untold things will have to be discussed  not in online as this will go against the person having grievences. Even Dr suggest to go to a specilist doctor.  If  reader sould avoid finding  fault on comments given in the interest of the seeker - let us leave it like that and the person concerned. 

sanjay kumar (BE/ LLM in Corporate Laws)     18 June 2010

Mr Ansh,

You write :-

First marriage was on jan 2010  in aray samaj temple with no witness.

Regarding my first marrige no videos, no photograps nothing as a proof happened.Neither I have any baby from both wives. Noone is pregnanat also. 

Since there were no witnesses, then what sort of proofs she can produce before the court that the marriage took place. Was it performed by a priest in the temple?? Have you declared her as your wife anywhere ?? Look, just living together may not be construed as  a marriage.

Your case is typical all hope is not lost. The best way is to consult a local lawyer because time may not be in your favour.

anonymous (seller)     18 June 2010

Every one know that while facing criminal case like bigamy, one has to take the help of an advocate (if possible and affordable an expert for that matter)  to tide over the problem.  Sh. Ansh came on this site , which is exclusively for Family  Law expecting expert advice and he deserves better advice than the pieces of advice -  "go for some good legal advice or come to me I will show  you good advocate".  I have had my own personal experience that some advocate referred me to some expert.  The expert has not conducted my case professionally and when I complained the same to the advocate, who referred my case to the expert, he refused to take any responsibility and I lost the case.   Later on I came to know that the expert shared 30% of the fee I paid to him to the advocate, who referred the case to the expert.   We all know that law has got several branches and every branch has got its own experts.  That is why precisely, the people like Sh. Ansh come expecting some good advice and not black coat crowds catch the clients at the court gates.

AA RAMAKRISHNAN (SR. ADVOCATE)     19 June 2010

Mr. Anonymous:

Your questions are annoying. There are good answers to all your questions.. But you do not deserve any because you are a masked person.  We can not have a dialouge with a man who has no identity. Please come clean.

AAR KRISHNAN

(Guest)

mr ansh please contact a good criminal lawyer who is  also expert in divorce cases. define ur objectives clearly wat u want from ur marriages and life. if ur lawyer is expert and u dont mind spending some money u will defintely dodge all attacks on u and come out clean.

Chetan Singh (SE)     22 June 2010

If I do signature from my first wife  on blank paper , can it become a divorce paper in future. I want to paly game with my mind so that no one can be harm. Is My first wife  presence is nessary at the time of divorce or only signature is sufficient for divorce.

Is there any process for one sided divorce.

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     22 June 2010

Ur family was not aware of ur first marriage .... u lived separately with ur first wife ..... she has filed 498A and 494 cases on U ..... Ur family is safe from ur first wife as they had no interactions at any point of time ....... serious criminal cases have been filed on u .... U say there is no proof of ur first marriage ...... this could be helpful to u .... but ur first wife would have some witnesses who would testify in court of ur marriage and/or co-habitation with her as husband and wife .... here u are in trouble ......

Ur family, ur second wife & your in-laws did not know about ur first marriage ..... here too ur family was unaware of ur first marriage .... therefore they too are safe here ..... U say ur second wife has filed petition for declaring ur second marriage null & void .... she has every right to do so ..... she can also file criminal cases against u ....

If u get signatures on blank papers ... it cannot become a divorce deed ... divorce has to be from court only with certain exceptions like if there is a custom, etc ... Yes both parties have to be present in court for divorce ....

Yes there is one-sided divorce ... if summons of the divorce petiton is served to wife and she wilfully neglects to attend the court on various occassions/hearings ... then the divorce petition gets granted ex-parte ( one sided )

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register