Precaution if anticipating false 498a or dv-

Project Manager

I am trying to take back my estranged wife but my In-laws are making hurdle. Even my wife wants to reconcile but she is not able to go against her family. I am afraid that in coming few days my in-laws are going to File false 498a or false DV to extort money. Please advice me what should be my immediate preacutionary step. I am scared for my old parents..Plz help me...

Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

Dear Vikas

you have right to file a criminal complaint against them u/s 383/384 IPC for extortion.

feel free to call

awaited

First thing first - Get anticipatory bail for 498a. Take it easy and be patient  - I don't recommend filling cases from your side. It will only increase time and other resources required to fight them

Total likes : 1 times

zz

I cant buy this argument that wife is a holy cow here & her parents only are to be blamed for hurdles!

Total likes : 1 times

I agree with rajiv_lodha.

Regards,

Heartbroken

Project Manager

My in-lwas attitude are alarming as I have received information that they are planning to file a case against me. They have clearly asked me money and separate residence for wife. I replied that this is not a way but they are admant. Plz advice me to take precautionary meassure against 498a and DV. I don't want to initiate things. I hope if I can work out for my marriage or mutual divorce so that both family can avoid pain..

Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA

Join http://forum.498a.org/ and start attending local SIFF meetings.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

ceo

her parents cannot get involved in your family matters...

Consulltant

@jeevagan Madurai lawyer: I have never seen any real advice from you to anyone just the request to call you with your contact details. I guess people will prefer calling someone who gives the advice first like Tajsofindia, Shonee etc.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x