Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohan Kumar (Manager)     16 January 2012

Precaution from 498a and domestic violence

Hi Experts

I am staying in Mumbai and my native place is Chennai where my parents are also staying. After doing couple of domestic violence (beating me, using abusive works after me and my parents), I send back my wife to Chennai to her parents home. This is not the first time, she slapped me, there are couple of incidents previously too.

Now I don’t want to bring her back even I want to stay without her. I told her clearly all these fact along with her parents. Now they are putting pressure to my parents to convince me to bring her back else they will put charge of 498A and Domestic Violence.

Now I want to take precaution from above probable charges.

Please share your valuable suggestion.

Thanks

Learning

20 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     16 January 2012

wife slapped you means you seems to very very simple person, take care.

3 Like

cm jain sir (ccc)     16 January 2012

If u have truly faced the problem as stated above and decided not to bring her back then you immediately file a divorce suite and further cases filed by her will be treated as counter blast. Be firm on this then only proceed. 

(Guest)

How long have you been married ? Woo her, give her a good time and encourage her to slap you sweetly. Women beating is a turn on. Tell her to talk dirty while making love. 

Find out the underlying reason for his discontent. My 2 cents.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     16 January 2012

visit www.498a.org

join SIFF

may be - disown parents, to secure them from false cases

peruse 498a survival guide.

Prey go God !

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     16 January 2012

visit www.498a.org

join SIFF

may be - disown parents, to secure them from false cases

peruse 498a survival guide.

Prey go God !

Mohan Kumar (Manager)     16 January 2012

Thanks all..

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Mohan Kumar
"
 I send back my wife to Chennai to her parents home.  

"

Mohan Ji,

Did she not try to come back to Mumbai?

(Guest)

Install CCTV cameras and record all violence.

I have seen one such video on you tube based on which husband got divorce from wife on cruelty ground.

2 Like

Mohan Kumar (Manager)     17 January 2012

@SmilePlease: Yes, she has tried to come couple of times but I left the home after handing over the keys to her.

Somehow they are pushing me to adjust with her but they are not realizing that I am also a human being. This is true she has slapped me but I never loose by temper and never even touch her in anger. I dont know what is waiting in my destiny but I am sure, I will not stay with her again.

arun kumar (accountant)     17 January 2012

Dear all,

I am facing almost similar situation, I was married in mar'11. since than she did not lived with me continue one month. her parents have lots interfere in my married life. on monthly basis they came to my home to take back her home for 10 or 15 days. till june she went to her home 3 time and every time for 10 or 15 day. they have one more condition that only i will come to take back her. when I reached there her mother insulted me every time. 4th time when she went her home with her own wish than i decided that she has to come with herself. but she didn't come and filed a false complaint against me. now my matter is under caw - cell(srinivaspuri). as per women crime branch, i take back her to my home on 01.01.11. but this time she behaved very badly with my parents. every time she threatened to commit suicide. on  13th jan she went to her home with her brother without any permission of parents or me. on sunday as per her father's call when i went her home to take back her. her mother insulted me very badly and denied to send her back with me.

now I finally decided to take legal action against them. pls. advise what steps I should take whether it should be a divorce case, RCR or what. because she is not in physical relationship since june and also denied for future. that she will not made any relationship with me. secondly she is very demanding. i can't full fill all her unnecessary demands. I have all mobile recordings as a proof.

pls. advise as earliest possible.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     17 January 2012

be clever and file tactful RCR , to avoid counter action.

Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous."

Chanakya

(Guest)

@Arun Kumar Ji

Respectfully, I think you are encroaching on Mohan Kumars thread :), however, here are some pointers to reflect on before you make any decision.

How does a farmer keep his cows happy ? Milk them twice a day and ram them once a day. Did you service your cow before you went to the caw ? 

You have been married less than a year of which she has been away for 3 months, so technically your co-habiting period is approx less than 6 months. Matters of love and marriage take time. The in-law interference needs to be dealt tactfully. 

There is no gurentee that your next attempt with marriage will yeild any better result if you fail to understand the root cause of the discontent. I am not indicating that you are at fault or she is. 

Did you ask yourself why the in-laws are asking her to come back and insist that you come to their place to pick her up ? Perhaps they want to feel good that their son-in-law is caring, respectful and loving of their daughter. 

Try this- leave all this legal business aside. Go and stay at your wifes place. Be very passionate with your wife. Break the bed at night, become a "saand" and make her happy ? Let your love making noises embarass your in-laws. Walk around half-naked,let your dhoti speak that you are the man who was destined to fullfill their daughers desire. Chances are, the in-laws will ask their daughter in law to leave along with you. Also, if you service her well, she will not want to stay with her parents. 

You are educated enough and smart enough to use the internet, research and find out the existance of LCI and post your grieviance here. You are smart indeed - perhaps your new wife is not. Try to understand her education,her background, her upbringing, her past life and work as a team. She may have fantasies - speak to her, experiment have fun. May be she wants to study or work and have her own identity and income. On the weekends, pack up from home and tour around - make love in some forest or hill top.

You have mentioned, "...secondly she is very demanding. i can't full fill all her unnecessary demands ". You have not mentioned what her demands are. 

A one sided story

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Mohan Kumar
"
Somehow they are pushing me to adjust with her but they are not realizing that I am also a human being. This is true she has slapped me but I never loose by temper and never even touch her in anger. I dont know what is waiting in my destiny but I am sure, I will not stay with her again.
"

Better way is take your elders in conversation and settle as per MCD.

arun kumar (accountant)     18 January 2012

Dear mr. adam,

first of all thanks for your valuable and well matured advice. i understand each and everything but the main problem is that her parents parents always threatening me for legal actions like dowry and domestic voilence, i am already facing women cell for last 4 months. the inspector(in women cell) also instruct them to let her live with me, but instead of that they are not trying to understand anything. her father is a government servant and all family members are in attitude of that. if I or any person(mediator) try to let them understand the situation they insult them.

I dont want to leave her because there is no guarantee for the next one but she doesn't try to understand that legal actions and personal fights are not solution. if we will live together, our dispute definitely set off. but nobody is trying to understand and things slipping from my hands like sand.

my next hearing on 19th jan'11 I don't know what they are going to do thats why I am worrying.

pls. advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register