LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ronnie (network engineer)     01 February 2011

police ask for statement what to do

I was attacked by a politicain. politician and his gang entered to my home start slaps and punching on me. drag me out side of my home and take me his home which is 200 to 300 meter aways from my home. many people seen that politician attacked me.

local area police station was not ready to file FIR. Then i complaint to police commissioner. Now local police station person called me to give statement.

Now my question is that  I will give my statment but no one will be ready to become witness for me that politican attacked as everyone know that nothing will happen to politician?

What kind of pre caution should I take for giving my statement. ?

How I arrange witness?

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

pls clear some doubts.... 1. any of your family members present in side your house where incident took place.?                                                       if, yes then they are the best witnesses.

2. you filed complaint before police commissioner.... if police has registered the FIR ,                                                       did u got the copy of FIR or not?

3. whats your injury report? 

1 Like

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     01 February 2011

you have to give statement.

ronnie (network engineer)     01 February 2011

I was alone at home and their is not major injury as they attacked by punches and slaps.

I complaint to police commissioner that local police station is not registering complaint so yet no FIR  registered.

commissioner told local police station to help me soo now local police station called me to give statement.

for your information when they attacked me there are more than 40 t0 50 people looking at the seen.

(Guest)

...  you can directly file complaint to concerning judicial magistrate under section 190 CrP.C.... n give ur n witnesses statement under sec 200-202 Cr.P.C......  hire a good lawyer of criminal law field....

(Guest)

one more thing is to be considered properly.. that u said that FIR is yet not registered... how u reached on ths conclusion.... meet an advocate of ur area n ask him to inspect in concerning police station to get the free copy of FIR... if they denies to give thn approach concerning JM court wit ur lawyer to see whther the police has sent the copy of FIR  within 24 hours to the JM court or not.... if u still don get the copy of FIR..thn proceed according to my above previous reply...ok

(Guest)

reason is u ve already give complaint to the police commissioner abt the incident.... 

Jatin Sapra 9312223345,Delhi (Advocate)     02 February 2011

Hello,

You may find difference of opinion on similar legal questions any way,

You have simply ask for a query related to you statement at police station as now none is ready to give statement in ur favour.

You go there state all the facts alongwith the fact due to the fear none is willing to give statement against them.

This will be decided by the court whether evidence is sufficient and beyond reasonable doubt or not you do your duties first and let the others to do their own.

1 Like

Kshiteej Anokar (Advocate)     02 February 2011

Dear friend,

i can understand ur position, but all the members properly guided you. Now ur subject is to aproch the competent authority. it is not yet clear that whether ur fir is registered or not. but though i dont think that u have to wait for the registration of fir. It is also not necessary to wait for the action of the pulice dept. We must consider the other available ways for the settlement of your grivence. as u have not given the details of the incident, in the light of information received or gathered from the above.

1. draft your complaint addressing to the JMFC of the area giving the details of the name of the accused, place and time of the occurance, the offencive act done by the accused persons. mention the name of the witnesses present in the draft of the complaint. give the list of the name of the person who are the witness, request the court to issue summonce for their examination examine them through counsel.

and one only important suggetion which can be given only in personal discussion call on 09422177689.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register