Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Kumar Tripathi (None)     14 June 2010

Plzzzz provide me a solutions

Dear Sir

Here is Nitin. I want to know the solution of about Promissory Note.

I have a Promissory Note Value 2000 $. It's from Libya, a company where i was worked. They gave me this note for my Payment. It's about 24yrs ago ie. They gave me this note in 1984. Then I want to exchange it in Indian Rupees.

Please tell me how it can be. Let me know the solution & Suggetion for this.

A Immediate positive reply in my favour is highly appreciate from your side.

Thanks

Nitin

Learning

2 Replies

sanjeev narula (advocate)     14 June 2010

promissory note 24years old time,    it is Time barred debt , No remedy 

Nitin Kumar Tripathi (None)     15 June 2010

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your quick responce. Actuelly it is not a debt. i was working in a libyan based construction company from 1980 to 1985 as a translator,  At the time of returning (i.e. Home country - India) they did not have more fund in their bank a/c.. so they gave this promissary note insted of payment & also given a experience certificate & said at any time you can take it from Nation Bank of Athens -( the banke of the company) on or behalf of the company. In 1994 i contacted to company throgh State bank of India but at that  time  company had no fumd in their bank -  they replied. So please provide a good positive solution that i can get back my payment. for more details i have attached the promissory note in PDF format, so please read carefully & provide the best solutions.

Thanking you

Nitin Kumar Tripathi

Attached File : 18 18 promissary note.pdf downloaded: 82 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register