Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KARTHICK D (Senior BDE)     29 January 2011

Please suggest!

Dear Advocate's,

I met with an accident in November 2008,i was driving my car suddenly my  car's front tyre burst and my car spinned and stopped in the middle of the road sideways,a bike came and rammed the side of the car in high speed.

The boy died later in hospital,the boy's side filed a complaint against me and the police took the complaint as rash driving.I got a bail immediately so far i haven't got any court summon,infact there is no movement in this case. FYI-i was in my senses,i was sober i was not drunk.

Now the trouble is,i want to go abroad for my higher studies this september 2011 and in my university application there is a field asking"Do you have a relevant criminal conviction" . what should i enter here,yes or no? If yes,should i explain saying its an accident case?  or is there any way i can get permission from court to persue my studies abroad.what should i tell for my visa enquiry.can i go abroad for studies in a legal route.

I badly need help in this,some law expert help me here,i would like to take their help to do this case for me.

Learning

4 Replies

Uma parameswaran (lawyer)     29 January 2011

You have to mention about the pending case.See a Lawyer in your area with all the document related to the pending case for more clarification.

1 Like

KARTHICK D (Senior BDE)     29 January 2011

Thanks madam,but do i have chances to leave the country with this case pending....?pl suggest me if there is any..!

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     30 January 2011

You can because there is no conditions imposed on you

Jatin Sapra 9312223345,Delhi (Advocate)     30 January 2011

Hello,

First of all as you mentioned that para is asking for conviction so you have not been convicted in present case as per ur everment a case under section 304-A was registered and as of today you have not received any summon then probably chargesheet has not been filed.

Further as per ur query you have to seek permission from the court (While applying for visa)of going abroad with giving affidavit with further details as court direct you.

Jatin Sapra, Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register