LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kripa (Officer)     22 February 2010

Please help in getting certified decree from Coimbatore Fami

My sister's husband got an ex-parte decree from Coimbatore Family Court allowing his divorce application. Can anyone let us know how to get a certified copy of the divoce decree from the Coimbatore Court?  What are the procedures and what will be the expenses involved?  Please help us.  We are away from South India and it is difficult to come to Coimbatore personally.

Learning

7 Replies

Kalai Arasu (Advocate Coimbatore +91 99942 32711)     22 February 2010

Kriba

No need to come Coimbatore. Appoint a cousel at coimbatore and send the signed petition to set aside exparte order,  vakalathnama and permission petition through courier.  then you will your papers.

Kalaiararasu.R

+91 9994232711

1 Like

Kalai Arasu (Advocate Coimbatore +91 99942 32711)     22 February 2010

you sister needs to file permission petition because the advocate has to get leave of the family court to appear  behalf of his client as per Family Courts Act

Kalaiarasu.R

Advocate, Coimbatore

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     23 February 2010

is it ex party and you donot aware of this divorce petition? also talk to the advocateof coimbatore. but before sending money check the genuinity of the person.

though coimbatore is far but better to send your sister/ the said wife to there. it will not much costly. must take photographs and other documents which prove the marriage. how you came to know  about the divorce?

you may also contact the local mahila thana and claim the maintenance against the husband. against your complain police will lodze a case and started finding the person, his whereabouts, and will call him. in case of absence he will be under arrest by your local thana, - the whole details you will get by sitting in your room.

but if you received notice and did not appear, then, this will not effect. 

1 Like

Kripa (Officer)     23 February 2010

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply.  Though the decree was obtained almost fraudulently (summons were sent to my sister's old address, which were returned; they also claim to have published some newspaper ad which we never saw), we do not want to challenge the decree as we feel there is no point in making up the relationship or fighting. We just want a certified copy of the decree for our records.  Please guide how to obtain it.  Thanks.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     23 February 2010

i see, then only way to hire an advocate

Kalai Arasu (Advocate Coimbatore +91 99942 32711)     23 February 2010

Kirpa

I will  help you as a member of Lawyersclubindia not an advocate. I am practicing  in Coimbatore. do you have any detail about the case.

Kalaiarasu.R

+91 99942 32711

vishnu vardhana rao (Advocate-Notary)     27 February 2010

Kripa ji ,please send case details ,vakalatnama and affidavit of your sister to kalai Arasu and take his help, mean while call him by phone  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register