Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOTHI LAAL (Manager)     29 April 2012

Please advice

Dear Sir, am  Muzzammil

I have Purchased a land (20 Cent) around 3years before from one Person  Mr. Feroz Khan. There near Portion land (14 Cent) also belongs to my mother  Mrs.Fathima Begam.Now we have started Construction in between Center portion of   my land and my mother land ( house construction area 5cent only).

1)      I had paid two years  property tax after Purchasing the land .

2)       I got patta in my name .

3)       we(My name and my mother Name) got Plan approval from Panchayat office .

we have all the legal documents as per land registration department  to show our ownership.

When we have started construction  Mr. Feroz Khan’s  Elder brother Mr.Mohamed Ashraf file a case against me on dated 15 th July  the Suit details below

Note:

1)Mr. Feroz Khan total property 4 acre. here Plaintiff lawyer told which property blong to mother , but i know very well property belong to father only  not ancestral.

2) when we purchased land seller told " i get the sign from two brothers who not signatory"

3) now I need water connection & EB bcoz construction work almost end

when i approach Panchayat office president he told " your land in legal problem so i never approve water connection"

in same way EB department told

how to get EB and water connection Pls give me a solution

Tnx

In the Court of the principal Sub Court ,

O.S.No ……………….. of 2011

Mohamed Ashraf                              ()   ..Plaintiff

VS

1.Farook                                             ()

2.Johnsa Begam                                ()

3.Meharunnisha                               ()

4.Ahmed Basha                                 ()

5.Feroz Khan                                      ()  ..Defendants

6.Muzzammil                                     ()

7.Riyaz                                                 ()

Plaint under Order 7 Rule 1 C.P.C

1.Address  of the Plaintiff:-

Mohamed Ashraf,  S/o.J.Ahmed Ali , Muslim, aged 52 years  and residing  at South Street, , Tuticorin.

Address  for service of summons  and process ess on the plaintiff is as stated above.

2.Address of Defendants:

1.Farook ,S/o. J.Ahmed Ali, Muslim, aged 54 years and residing at……………..  Chennai.

2.Johnsa Begam,W/o.Abul  Hasan, Muslim, aged 58 years and residing at………… Tirunelveli

3.Meharunnisha, W/o.Nawshad , Muslim, aged 50 years and residing at ………….. Chennai.

4.Ahmed Basha, S/o.J.Ahmed Ali , Muslim, aged 45 years  and residing  at…………. , Tuticorin.

5.Feroz Khan S/o. J.Ahmed Ali , Muslim, aged 43 years  and residing  at……………….. , Tuticorin.

6.Muzzammil,S/o,Rizwan Shaheb,Muslim,aged 35 years and residing at………..,Tuticorin.

7.Riyaz, S/o. J.Ahmed Ali, Muslim, aged 47 years and residing at……………..  Chennai.

3.The Plaintiff  and defendants No.1 to 5 and 7 are brothers and sisters. The 1st Schedule  property mentioned hereunder  absolutely belongs to the mother of this plaintiff  and defendants No.1 to 5 and 7. The 2nd schedule property absolutely belong to the father of the plaintiff and defendants No.1 to 5 and 7.

4.The father of the plaintiff Viz.,J.Ahmed Ali  died on 16.5.1978 leaving the plaintiff, defendants No.1 to 5, 7 and the mother  Gousunnisha  as the heirs.The said Gousunnisha died on 1.12.1996 leaving the plaintiff and defendants No.1 to 5 and 7 as legal heirs.

The plaintiff and the defendants No.1 to 5 and 7 are enjoying the schedule properties without any interference for a long period of time.

5. There was no partition between the legal heirs of J.Ahmed Ali  as per metes and bounds.The plaintiff approached the defendants No1 to 5 and 7 for amicable partition on 1.6.2011.For which the defendants No.1 to 5 have stated that thay have sold the entire land in 1st schedule to 5th defendant (Mr.Ferozkhan) herein  and the 5th defendant had sold out to the 6th defendant(Mr.Muzzammil) even on 23.1.2007 to 12.10.2008 respectively.

6.The defendants  No.1 to 5 are entitled to sell their share alone to the 6th defendant and the plaintiff had not executed any deed of sale to any one so far.The 7th defendant is not a signatory to the sale deeds dt 23.1.2007 and 12.10.2008.

7.The alleged sale deeds are not binding on the plaintiff and the 6th defendant is not entitled in law for possession of 1st schedule property.unless divided or partitioned between the legal heirs of Gousunnisha by metes and bounds. The 6th defendant has stored bricks,iron rods,sand and gravel in the 1st schedule  during the last week of June 2011 and the plaintiff and his son have objected to it and the plaintiff have preferred a police complaint.the police enquired the matter and have stated that it is a civil dispute.Hence they could not registered a case. The 6th defendant tried to dig pit for laying foundation which was stopped by the plaintiff with his son and neighbourers.The 6th defendant is openly alleging that by all means he will construct a building in the 1st schedule property .Hence the plaintiff has no other option except to approach this Hon’ble court for partition and separate possession of 1st schedule property and for a permanent injunction restraining the 6th defendant his men and agents from in any manner putting up any construction  in the 1st schedule property.

8.The 2nd Schedule Property is of the father of the plaintiff and the plaintiff have requested for an amicable partition for which the defendants No.1 to 5 and 7 had not answered so far. Hence the plaintiff has come forward with this suit for partitioning of the 2nd schedule property by metes and bounds and to handover separate Possession also. The plaintiff is in joint possession and enjoyment  of the suit schedule property.

9.The plaintiff is entitled for 2/12 shares in the schedule properties. The 6th defendant is a man of means and have muscle power and money power and is not a law abiding citizen also.If the act of the 6th defendant is not restrained by an order of this Hon’ble Court,the plaintiff will be put to heavy loss.Hence this suit.

10.The Cause of action for the suit arose  on 1.6.2011 when the plaintiff approached the defendants No.1 to 5 and 7 defendants for an amicable partition and the defendants  No.1 to 5 have stated that the 1st schedule property has been sold to the 6th defendant on 12.10.2008 by the 5th defendant and defendant No.1 to 4have already sold on 23.1.2007 to the 5th defendant and during last week of June 2011 when the 6th defendant have stored sand,bricks ,iorn rods etc. in the 1st schedule property which was objected by the plaintiff and his son and the 6th defendant is openly stating that he will construct a Pucca building in the 1st schedule which is against law and which all happened within the jurisdiction of Hon’ble court.

11. The plaintiff values the claim ofRs.9,50,000/-to his share and pays a fixed court fee of Rs.750/-under sec.37(2) of tamilnadu court feesand suits valuation act for relief a) and b)at Rs.1000/-and pays court fees thereon  at Rs.75.50 under sec 27 (c) of the Tamilnadu Court fees and suits Valuation Act  14/55.

It is therefore  prayed that this Hon’ble Court may graciously be pleased to pass decree:

a)for partition and separate possession of the plaintiff’s 2/12th share in the schedule properties by metes and bounds ;

b)for permanent injunction restraining  the 6th defendant his men and agents from in any manner putting up any building , hut, temporary and permanent structures  etc., until final decree is passed in respect of the 1st schedule property ;

c) for cost of this suit;

d)for such other reliefs as this Hon’ble court may deem fit and proper in the nature and circumstancesof this case and thus render justice.

1st Schedule property

9650 Squre meter ……………………………………………………………………. In tuticorin

2nd schedule property

48000 square meter in St.Thomas mount  Chennai …………………………………………….

List of Doc Encl

1)Registered sales deed in favour of 5th  defendant Dt 23.1.2007

2)Registration copy of sale deed  in favour of 6th Defendant executed by 5th defendant  Dt 12.10.2008

3) Photos copy at construction area where stored in iron rod, bricks ……etc.

4) Form 10(1)

5)Death certificate of Ahmed Ali

6)Death Certificate of Gousunnisha

7) Legal heirs

Signature

Advocate for plaintiff

Learning

3 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     29 April 2012

dear if you only want to get water and eb connection you can this by submitting a affadavit in the concerned office mentioning that you will not set responsible and sue these deparments in court for any reason rel;ating to these connectyion and department can cut your conncetion at anytime if they found any issue and also mention these connection will not abide your rights on the said property and wholly depends upon the decision of the court,

make it drafted from any good lawyer of your locality.

1 Like

MOTHI LAAL (Manager)     29 April 2012

pls anybody advise how to deal this case ?

MOTHI LAAL (Manager)     30 April 2012

i know court only decide and decree.

panchayat office - president and EB department J.E have any rights to refuse water connection and Electricity ?

Shall i know the refusing reason through RTI act?

plintiff approach with BDO officer and paying bribe. They have any rights to enquiry to my land?

and any rights to refusing E?B and water? and stop my construction work ?

tnx

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register