Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay (technical support)     28 July 2010

please advice

Dear all

I  was working in an MNC at Bangalore say  X. I was illegally terminated from the service without even giving my last month salary and notice. I raised industrial dispute and notice served on the company and company appeared before labour court and filed its version and case is going on. Now another much bigger MNC say Y has taken over X and the company is operating in the name YX ( previous name and directors also retained in the company  and also premises and workforce also retained as usual).

Now the labout court case is going in the name X. Please advice me whether I have to amend the company name as 'YX' or I can continue keeping company name as X only. please advice how this situation should be handled?

thanks in advance

_Sanjay

Learning

5 Replies

RohitChhaba (n/a)     28 July 2010

amend the company name as 'YX' in your suit stating facts of take over

Pankaj Panday (Logistics Coordinator)     29 July 2010

Dear Respected Sir ,

This is Pankaj Panday From Noida.My.Father Shri Uma Shanker Panday an Advocate in Pratapgarh distt U.P..Sir one day a person is calling to me and saying i have a job for you in logistics deptt.. Pls pay 1500 Rs in my account - 023301519190 in the name of Mr. Moninder Singh & mobile no is 9810831012. But i have no responce from his side after payment.

Pls suggest what i can do.

Regard's

PANKAJ PANDAY

+91-9560314222

sanjay (technical support)     29 July 2010

Thanks for the reply. My problem is now the matter is at the stage of final argument now if i amend the petition then lot of delay will happen as per the legal procedure, on the other hand since my employer X is also part in new name YX whether legally i can carry on case in the name 'X' itself

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     29 July 2010

you have to amend, otherwise even if award is passed in your favour, you cannot realise the fructis of your award

sanjay (technical support)     30 July 2010

Dear Sir

please clearify company X  advocates are still representing the case under the name  X only, is it not the duty of the representing advocates to inform this development to the court as it has happened after litigation started and how award can not be implemented against  company X as it is still running and financial grown much bigger than earlier

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register