वन्दे मातरम
जय श्रीराम

Learning

11 Replies

s.meghala shree (advocate)     04 October 2011

could oyu pls translate in english Mr.?

kumar t v s (advocate)     04 October 2011

Sri Raj Kumar ji,

A good Samaritan like you has set up a unique gowshalla near Hyderabad where he receives aged, suffering, discarded cows and feeds them, provides them  treatment and takes care till they die a natural death. 

Sadashiv Rupchand Gaikwad (Partner)     04 October 2011

Good though you sspread about Cow in Hindu Religion

Sadashiv Rupchand Gaikwad (Partner)     04 October 2011

Awoesome poem.

I am proud of your thinking.

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     06 October 2011

English Transalation:

ndian people, listen to the story of my pain.
Why Visraya compassion religion, why was the desolation.
When everyone fed, I called bossy mother,
What is our crime, which cut the butcher today.
I came Tihare door begging to give it life,
... I was the poor creature, do not do arbitrary date.
When May slaughterhouse, were beaten with whips,
The boiled water over the body, I can not bear.
The instruments of death comes, to my ruh would quake,
I would not have any support, love is all recognized here.
Has a neutral universe, why we made silent,
Ldnen were not on hand, was alien to Hinduism.
Become a Mike Ray, who had throat Mohe,
I Nibauँ duty of the mother, give her a sign to the world.
I became a nursing mother, you mother's meat Bikate,
Why the mother's skin make you money today.
You do not have mercy on my calf grain spread,
Stop killing cows Ray, residents sign two offspring.

Vande Mataram
Jai Shri Ram

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     06 October 2011

Sir,

I agree fully with this thread. Are cows meant to be food, jobs for butchers, feed what is stylishly called leather research/industry/business and what not? Are cows meant to be chappals?

Well, I have a vision to turn the challenge into an opportunity. I need all of your support. I want to come up with an attractive project that will add up to the umpteen numbers of utilities of cow, its products in society, in real life. I have plans to come up with practically possible, meaningful, economically viable business propositions to begin with. I envision that it will ultimately cause a change that will cause a change for the good, wherein society will not look upon cows with the due respect that they deserve, but they will start protecting cows so much that it will enable protect the entire animal kingdom itself, life per se, God per se. 

All of us are relatively familiar with milk, ghee, curd etc. We have also come up with catchy terms and profitable businesses around: Cheese, yogurt, chaach, buttermilk, etc etc. Well, I have a concept that matters to that part for which HINglish speaking Indian Hippies, baggy pants, MIDdies, SKIrts etc have started not only abandoning, but even pouring scorn on the mother. All living beings take food and excrete. Human excreta smells rubbish because all sorts of sins are eaten. But, man has the guts to say that cow's excreta smells foul. Well, cow consumes only grass and veggie food. Its excreta does not smell as foul. But, it is the way it is used, disposed that is causing that smell. 

Gobar gas is relatively popular in society. But, have we thought of it as an integrated business proposition? I think some organisations tried to do something on cow urine being used for some ailments etc and nothing beyond. I think that is not enough to break the ice. It is here that I want to do that critical bit to break that ice.

Have you traveled at all? Real stupid question. Isn't it? Well, have you thought what it costs to travel? Well, an average citizen will immediately toss the answer straight on the face: One rupee, two, ..... hundred etc right upto the second decimal point. But, is that the true cost that we are paying? No. We are playing with the fossil fuel that universe has conserved perhaps since its evolution/major change in the evolution process that caused drastic change in geography. Well, some cute head may come up with the idea of CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) because it has become a success now atleast in Delhi etc. In fact, Delhi has provision for piped gas. Bye-bye indane, HP, Esso etc cylinders. Even before the ink settles, let me record that this is fraught with its own ups and downs and they will not be dealt here.

What I propose is in light of discussion in above context, only that I want to bring in the topic in context of creating that requisite value addition that will enable the true position not only to cows, but to entire life form, God per se. 

Well, I want to come up with CGG (Compressed Gobar Gas). I am sure, it will not only enable macro business. But, enable grass businesses as well. In fact, it will be cluster of businesses, all at one's own comfort zones, one's own pace of comfort, with almost no compulsions/pressures and with almost no risk; all to gain. One will work more to gain more and not for fear or some compulsion. There will be so much of satisfaction by working that one will hardly want to miss working at the strike of the clock, right at their own places without having got to travel all the days at all.

Well, the concept is like this:

Have farm lands right from Leh (J&K) to Kanyakumari (T'Nadu) to produce gobar gas. Let this gas either be used on site or produced in large quantities so that it can be vended out. If can be vended out, then, it can be retail selling or bulk selling, something very similar to milk (One gets milk from cowherds or local dairies or co-operatives or agencies akin to Mother dairy). 

Well, gobar gas cannot be used in its nacent form. It needs a bit of processing and that needs some investment too. But, then, it is worth so much. These are science related issues which need not have to be broached here. Nevertheless, it will be of interest to this forum to note that CGG has been successfully used to haul Indian Railway locomotives.

Hope the concept is slowly getting to be clear, clearer, more.... more. Well. all in all; it is a concept that involves society. Cow sheds that one is familiar with is not the one that is being proposed here. It will be scientifically designed, healthy, clean of even a spick of dust, with no smell, adequate light, almost 80-90% automated processes with minimal human involvement. In fact, it will turned into such an interesting, but routine type schedule that it will be chosen as a life time vocation in itself by the so called youngsters of society.

There will be so much of incentive. One can come up with business of the like of small gas cylinders that are being filled up. These cylinders can then power autorickshaws, cars etc or be used for domestic purposes etc. Alternatively, if one has enough of resources (land, cows etc) one can come up with the automated piped business; which will be akin to collection of milk in dairies; only that this collection of gas will be through metered, self regulated, centrally monitored processes. Number of gas farms can be connected to gas wells, which in turn can be used to feed applications of the likes of electricity generation. If this is done, one can stop consuming coal and start using CGG. Well, there is so much, so much to discuss, but shortage of resources necessitates brief and not details.

Organisations, government etc can fund individuals, agencies, projects. 

I am sure if this initiative gains popularity, the cause espoused here will get more than what has been sought. Not just that, while mother cow has been addressed, mother nature per se will get the true respect, love that it gives mankind.

I am available. My concepts in this regard are relatively refined and am sure will stand the tests and are very practical. Let me assure that I am a technical hand and this concept has done several rounds of thought, discussions across the table etc. Any takers?

Democratic Indian (n/a)     07 October 2011

Why be obsessed only with cow?

What crime have all other animals including humans(humans are also animals called homo sapiens) have done to be treated badly and cruely? Why they should not be treated equally well with kindness?

Does buffalo or goat not give milk like cow? Why they should not be treated equally well with kindness?

Does sheep not provide wool and milk? Why they should not be treated equally well with kindness?

Does dog not guard your house, provide you friendship and company? Why they should not be treated equally well with kindness?

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     07 October 2011

My brother,

You seem to have got the message wrongly. If you can read through my post, you will see that I am trying to address mother nature per se.

If you can do some amount of research, you will find that ALL aspects of nature, all forms of life are worshiped, respected, pitied upon, protected. In fact, every aspect that needs societal participation has a fable associated with that aspect. Prayers, chants, hymns etc spread by word of mouth, literary works etc. NO OTHER SOCIETY IN THE WORLD HAS SUCH EXTENSIVE, CONVINCING, WELL RESEARCHED UPON MANNERISMS. In fact the credit of all these goes to the liberal thoughts of our elders. Tigers, lions, elephants, crows, dogs, pigeons, swans, ants ; Mountains, rivers, lakes; Trees (tulasi, neem, ginger, food crops, flowering plants etc etc etc), in fact all forms of life, all universal entities are respected, worshiped. Indian science has been world class. It is pertinent to note that it is wisdom, not competition that has designed our society. So, one has to be more educated, enlightened, mature before being able to judge, pass on caustic comments on painstaking work that has taken several centuries.

Well, as of cow, if you were to look at the hierarchy of forms of life; cows play a very vital role which forms of life that you have specified do not. Even before the ink dries, I clarify that 'ALL FORMS OF LIFE' need to be worshiped. Do you know that there are hoards of varieties of grasses alone. Grasses are just miniscule in nature's greenery. For brievity, let us just consider grasses and set aside the fruits, nuts etc other greenery for the time being.

Well, grasses can be grown in almost all conditions, places. Many varieties grow naturally too. Grass needs no much of extra inputs from mankind and grow naturally. Man feels grass as nuisance at times. Cow eats this nuisance and gives milk from which we get many nutricious, delicious products: ghee, cova, butter milk, cheese etc etc.

This milk is prescribed by doctors for mankind's babies. Babies GROW on this milk. Why don't you give cow the status of your mother? Why treat her badly? Why disrespect her? Has she done you anything wrong? If at all she erred, she erred by having fed you with that tender milk when you needed it the most? Why look at her as meat, chappals, money and what not? Why slaughter that mother?

In sum and substance, IS THERE ANY THING AGAINST COWS OR WORSHIPING THEM?

Democratic Indian (n/a)     07 October 2011

My post was not directed to any particular individual. It was just a general idea that instead of being narrowly focussed only one particular animal other animals should also be treated equally well without cruelty and with kindness. I appreciate your ideas about respecting the entire scheme of things in nature.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     10 October 2011

Dear All,

Are we not witness to large scale devastations to forests, trees, water bodies, agricultural lands, plains, valleys, river beds, mountains etc etc? Well, many, many species itself gets wiped off. Many species lose its natural habitat, many others lose regions that used to feed them, many others lose areas which used to give them privacy, rest etc etc........

Are you aware that a BILL that calls itself has been named as "Land Acquisition Bill - 2011" and has been silently tabled and that public views have bee sought within 15 days etc? Well, average society does not even get to know what is what. Suddenly this bill will be signed by some x,y,z or his proxy in the committee. The same thind will happen when it is tabled in Rajya Sabha. Individuals will have to attend to personal calls etc. Vested interests, minister/s etc will suddenly sign it up. It will repeat in Lok Sabha also. It will go higher up in the 5/6 requisite signatures and the final individual will also sign up. Then on, it will become a rule. MPs, MLAs, Councillors, Ward chiefs etc etc will then loot the lands all across where ever it is available by hook or crook. More of tall sky scrappers will come up. More of F1 tracks, T3 terminals, railways, expressways, metros etc will be conceived. More money will be eaten up etc. But, do we realise that animal kingdom, plant kingdom, God per se suffers silently?

Well, I stand witness to the sort of devastations that have taken place in and around Delhi: Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Delhi itself. While it was all greenery just before the baneful Asiad, CWG has consumed even more. There are lots more on anvil. F1s, stadiums (CRICket, FOOTball. HOCkey, GOlf clubs, RACe tracks etc) are all additonal bull dozers.

-----xxxxx--------

I stand testimony to the fact that well built bulls shed tears, suffer with unbearable pain, unbearable hunger etc etc. These godly creatures walk past huge stretches of waste pondering for rejected food!!!! They suddenly confront a glass bulb, a thick nail, a sharp stone etc. These pierce so deeply. They suffer with so much of pain. These are additional pains that the animal kingdom are forced to bear due to mankind's greed. While I have quoted bulls, it is the same with cows, buffaloes, goats, sheep, cocks, birds, insects, fishes etc etc. I am very keen that every citizen raise up to the occassion and protect lands for their own animals around and let the devils who call themselves POlitiCIANS, reformers and what not to grab land wherever, whatever for whatever it be.

It is for this reason that we need to conceive ideas that will enable build value systems in itself that will easen life, respect God per se. If only every one of us take a pledge that we will own only one permanent house wherever it be and that each of our family members would not need to be house owners, automobile owners, we have done a great service to animal kingdom, greenery and hence to ourselves.

In this context, I have made a beginning and have conceived what I call it as CGG project. I have already dealt with some details. I envison a prosperous, boisterous, live, perpetually happy society, universe per se and look forward to meeting volunteers. Prosperity, happiness etc will be so much that one will hardly want to give away even an inch of land for wasteful concrete jungle whatever it be.  Whatever we have already built by destroying nature itself is enough to sustain mankind's needs. Alternatives, advanced technologies (like telemedicine, stimulated games etc etc) will meet our needs. I can deal with more of it if need arises.

LAST, BUT NOT THE LEAST, BROTHERS, SISTERS, FATHERS, MOTHERS, GRANNIES, GRANDPAS, UNCLES, AUNTS, BABIES......... PLEASE WAKE UP. DO ALL THAT IS LEGALLY CORRECT, PRACTICALLY POSSIBLE TO BRING THE SO CALLED POLITICIANS TO SENSES ON THE BANEFUL "LAND ACQUISITION BILL-2011'. PLEASE GIVE THIS BILL ITS DEATH KNELL BLOW. INDIA HAS ALREADY BEEN DESTROYED, RAPED, LOOTED. WAKE UP AND SAVE OUR NATION. SAVE AREAS THAT ARE OWNED BY THE DUMB ANIMAL KINGDOM. THEY NEED THEIR LANDS TO REST, GROW FOOD, BREED, LIVE HAPPILY. MANKIND SHOULD NOT GO ON ACCEDING MORE AND MORE LANDS AND CONVERT THEM INTO CONCRETE STRUCTURES, WHATEVER IT BE. NOMAN'S LAND SHOULD REMAIN NOBODY, NOMAN, NO ORGANISATION'S LAND. ONLY THEN, GOD CAN LIVE. GOD WILL DO ALL OF US GOOD AND NOT THESE POLITICIANS, GOVERNMENTS. WAKE UP, RAISE UP AT THIS HOUR OF NEED. LEST, THE BILL WILL............. AND ALL OUR ANIMALS, BIRDS, MOUNTAINS, RIVERS, TREES ETC ETC WILL BE HISTORY, PHOTOS. RAISE UP, WAKE UP. DO THAT CRITICAL BIT THAT WILL BLUNT POLITICIANS.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     11 October 2011

The most relevant question that one has to ask poLICy makers of yester years specially are: WHAT IS DEMOCRACY? WHAT DID THEY MEAN? WHAT DID THEY WANT TO ACHIEVE? HAVE THEY REALISED IT FOR THEMSELVES, FOR US (THE YOUNGER GENERATION)? IS IT TAKING A BIZARE, DANGEROUS TURN? IS IT BECOMING A WORSE BOMB THAN NUCLEAR BOMB?

Objective analysis will show that our yester societies practiced democracy in the true sense of it. Some foreigner/s learnt the goodness, effectiveness of it and incorporated it in HINglish. That is all. We have instances of Jambhavan, the bear; Jatayu the bird; kalpatharu the cow etc etc. These are not one or two, scores, scores of them. Of all of them, the case of Jambhavan is the most relevant and more so, handy one in this case. One needs to know what, how Jambhavan led his (if it is in today's society, the HIS should be read as ITS!!!!) life.

Jambhavan was very good in administration and was one amongst the most respected in the King's palace, court etc. He had a say in making the rules, administration of the kingdom. Do you see the point in this?

Jambhavan is a bear. He had the say. Hanuman is a monkey he had the say. Mooshika (the plague infecting rat) is Lord Ganesh's Vahana, tiger is Mother Durga's vahana, lion is another Mother's vahana, pig is Vishnu avatar, fish is vishnu avatar, ass is Sheethla mata's (not sure of name) vahana, kachru is worshiped in Himalayan regions, specially in Leh, Himachal pradesh etc...............

Do you see the pattern in this way of organising society, rather universe? Well, it incorporates each and every universal constituent. Each and every constituent has a definite position, hierarchy in the universal scheme of things, working. Thus, each and every constituent had a say in the scheme of things, administration. Each and every constituent helped each other be happy. All of them strived together, lived together perpetually.

Snake is Lord Shiva's protector (God himself is protected!!!! strange isn't it. But does God not need protection, atleast in the current society that we are in?), Snake is also Lord Vishnu's bed (Anantha Padmanabha at Thiruvananthapuram), Snake is also associated with Lord Shri Krishna.

The more one thinks, does research, the more one gets convinced that foreign invasion is ACTUALLY A CURSE. They are THE MOST UNWANTED, DISASTROUS DEVELOPMENT. They have had just a few goods but it has its disastrous spell on India and has meant doom for universal welfare, happiness, perpetuity per se. In this context, the most relevant questions to ponder on are: DOES CONCRETE MEAN SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS THAT ARE FACED BY ANY ONE SPECIES? On the contrary, the answer to the question 'Does greenery prove to be solution to all problems faced by ALL species' is YES!!!!

Yes, there are varying degrees of comfort in greenery. Every species gets accommodated and hence, there are bound to be ups and downs. Say, one builds house using wood. The house remains warm in winter, cool n summer. But, it creaks, it gets eaten up. While mankind has its share of happiness, other creatures too have its share of happiness. Can you pare the cost of living between living in wooden houses and those of concrete? Well, there is a starking difference in the lifestyle itself. There are so many niches that one gets to know only after lived those lives.

-----xxxxxxxxxx------------

Well, coming back to the point of DEMOCRACY, is the democracy that we are fooled into practising today, truly democracy at all? Well, we are crying foul on this and that. What has happened to ALL the rest of the species that GOD, the true owner has created. One will see that while God created universe for ALL of his creations, mankind the super DEVIL is usurping ALL, virtually ALL by decimating, gaining tactical control (stop food; grab lands that cultivate food, gives rest; restrict the geographical area; relocate them away from their natural habitats etc, etc). 

My fellow countrymen, democracy that is being SPONSORED is farce. India had true democracy. It has lost most of it and will lose it completely if we, the people do not realise the danger of aping CONCRETE JUNGLES all across in the name of democracy. It is false halo that concrete means happiness. We should not ape that.

-----------xxxxxxxxx------------

'Land Acquisition biLL - 2011' has been pushed through. Just 15 days is on hands on such a vital issue that will change demography of the entire length and breadth of India. Can you see it or not, if this biLL is passed, all IAS officers who become District collectors (or whoever it be) will be empowered to sign land acquisition.  Every local panchayat LEAder, councilor, MLA, MP in addition to State Ministers, CMs, Union Ministers, PM, President, central bodies like army, navy, courts, SPOrts AUTHorities, railways, roadways etc etc  will start grabbing all sorts of forests, river beds, valleys, mountains etc etc etc. While the headache was thus far limited to those periods that are called as 'Budget sessions', it will be perpetual headache hence forth. The bomb will ALWAYS tick and it could explode any moment. Anyone can pull the trigger and it will explode on your loved animals, trees, mountains etc. You (me, everybody) will not get killed, but you will not be able to survive. Your children will be killed. Your children will be starved, choked.

Mother nature, mother cow, father Jambhavan, monkeys, fishes, birds, dogs, etc etc right upto that acellular creature that gets you YOGURT, bread are not like that. They need a place in the scheme of representation. Their voice, their concerns need to be heard. They have to survive, thrive, be happy. It is their welfare that will cause our welfare.

Cows, sheep, lions, tigers, birds etc etc need land. Mankind (estimate shows that mankind is UNDER 1% of the numbers in God's scheme of things. Many species in itself are not even enumerated!!!!). They all need representation in DEMOCRACY. Let it not become DEMON-crazy instead and let them down. It will not be possible to fight as individual, even as individual species. Whole of mankind has to unite to understand and correct itself. Raise up to the situation. Hear the cry. See the cry. Have that vision of future. Lest, we will lose most of our dear animal kingdom, bird kingdom, mountain kings, river mothers etc etc. 

COME ON, UNITE AGAINST THE DANGEROUS 'LAND ACQUISITION BILL - 2011' IN A LEGALLY CORRECT MANNER. OPPOSE IT IN THE BEST OF WAYS. Let no man's land be NO MAN's NO ORGANISATION's land. No, no. NO to all.......... whoever, whatever (including me, you). No question of railways, sports, roads, any authorities grabbing them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register