Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish (NA)     25 January 2012

Personal loan with bank

Hi Sir,

I need some information from you regarding personal loan not pay. 

Bank people came and inform to us, my brother took personal loan from the bank and he paid some installments but some amount is still not cleared. My brother was passed away 2 years back. He is no more now.

Are the Bank people will take any legal approach on us?  Please suggest us, what accretions we need   to take.

Thanks,

Satish.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

yes surely bank will take each and every step to securing/ recover their out standing loan asap.

further, u r hereby suggested to contact me asap to proceed further.

Manoj kumar,

Advocate,

Delhi.
Ph: 09310443650 / 09319220768

Email: advocates.agra@gmail.com

"Speak less to the people whom you like most... Because if they can't understand your silence ......They can never understand your words...!!"

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 January 2012

It is the gentle approach of the bank to visit the family for the payment of outstanding amount from family of the deceased. If you have informed the bank about death of your brother, then bank shall request you to pay.

It shall be decent and responsible of you if decide to pay.

If you want to pay you may ask the bank to provide you complete account statement with break up of principle amount and interest collected, and pay the balance amount or balance from principle amount.

You must not provide your ID or Pan card number /copy etc.

If you have not received any share from estate of your brother then bank may not succeed in getting any recovery from you legally.

ajay sethi (lawyer)     31 January 2012

have you or your family members inherited any money from your brother . if you have then pay off the personal loan . if you have not inherited then you are notliable for your brother debts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register