Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Derron (Manager)     06 January 2011

Parking Allotment - Need Help Urgently!!!

Hi,

We purchased a flat in 2007 with Car parking, But we did not get the parking papers as the flat owners nor the buiders took that topic seriously and there were not many cars as well, so it was an amicable situation, But last year we went and took our parking papers in the month of April 2010, After a lot of arguments and discussions we did get our papers and we promptly Notarized the same which are on the Builder's(Company) letter head and also it has the Builder's signature.

But then again the other people who were unhappy with the parking arrangment went to the builder and have put pressure on him to rearrange the parking, which is going on right now and when we went to ask the builder regarding the papers which he has given us, he says that he does not accept it and is going to rearrange the parking...

Please advice as to what can be done. Awaiting a quick response and Thanking you in Anticipation.

Learning

3 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     06 January 2011

U take this parking latter at the time of possession of the unit and this parking number mention in registered Sale deed document. U give a notice to Builder for that. 

1 Like

Pradeep MK (Manager)     06 January 2011

where is the property i.e place

Derron (Manager)     07 January 2011

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the reply. This property is in hdyerabad, can you please let me know the approximate amount which i will have to spend to finish this issue, the time it will take and the consequences?

Also if you are from Hyderabad can u please send me you email id, so that i can contact you if i want to go legal with this.

Awaiting your reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register