Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adviceseeker (XYZ)     23 July 2011

Parents being ill treated.

Hi Freinds,

I have been beating the bush every time i witness my mom being illtreated at home by my wife. The frequency may be every 5-6 months. This frequency is of I witnessing the incident of ill treatment. My mom does not brood about it proactively so only way i get to know about it is when i witnes it myself.

My wife is immature, she is 32 but still a adamant immature girl. Basically It is a love marriage and she is a marathi girl with a vernacular education. The problem is she does not show respect my parents. The point here is she does not show respect, i am not expecting her to have respect parents, but just to show it so that kids learn from it and not other wise. So the point is it has been 6 years now and she has no clue as to how to behave. She has no proper way of carrying herself. She despite reminders does the same mistakes. She at times accepts that she is wrong at all these places and some times apologizes in front of  me, even promises not to repeat it. She even gets better by asking me to remind her whenever she goes wrong. But when being reminded she gets upset. I do not understand her.

This is why i categorise as immature. She needs to be shown fear of sumthing, so that she forces herself to adhere to a certain code of conduct, this is what i feel because she is not strict to herself.

She concurs but seldom adheres to it. Am i right guys. Any advice guys.

Thanks

Hi Freinds,

I have been beating the bush every time i witness my mom being illtreated at home by my wife. The frequency may be every 5-6 months. This frequency is of I witnessing the incident of ill treatment. My mom does not brood about it proactively so only way i get to know about it is when i witnes it myself.

My wife is immature, she is 32 but still a adamant immature girl. The problem is she does not show respect my parents. The point here is she does not show respect, i am not expecting her to have respect parents, but just to show it so that kids learn from it and not other wise. So the point is it has been 6 years now and she has no clue as to how to behave. She has no proper way of carrying herself. She despite reminders does the same mistakes. She at times accepts that she is wrong at all these places and some times apologizes in front of  me, even promises not to repeat it. She even gets better by asking me to remind her whenever she goes wrong. But when being reminded she gets upset. I do not understand her.

This is why i categorise as immature. She needs to be shown fear of sumthing, so that she forces herself to adhere to a certain code of conduct, this is what i feel because she is not strict to herself.

She concurs but seldom adheres to it. Am i right guys. Any advice guys.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     23 July 2011

i feel she needs behavioral therapy.u may take her to a psychologist.

sometimes she admits her mistake and apologizes.but after that she is unable to control herself again.

this shows she has the ability to improve.

because some people do not accept their faults also.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 July 2011

Counselling by elders of both the families can help. Elders would know how to do it without causing any heartburn.

Behavioral therapy by a qualified, competent, experienced psychologist is good idea. This is a scientific process, which may require a few sessions.

(Guest)

I myself has been ill treated by sisterin law and by her father . Kindly rad my posting too and advice me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register