LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     20 September 2010

OUT OF SUBJECT

At First I beg my pardon to paste this subject on this forum. But beg also if anbody can guide us-

One of my cousin is suffering from CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKEMIA after completeing her B.Tech. She is very laborious and innocent girl of 22 years. Estimated cost of treatment is said to be (one lack) per month. Her family is ready to sell their property but it may not be enough to treat her.

If any body has relevant link or resourses to collect financial help for her treatment or any scheme to tackle the situation, please guide.

We all would be highly obliged to you all.

Learning

2 Replies

Deepak Kumar Vasudevan ((Confidential))     20 September 2010

@Arvind,

To help another suffering mankind from distress is the responsibility of everyone. Can you compile a short writeup, setup a way to recieve funds for the same so that we can try circulating amongst FaceBook and a similar philanthropic groups to see if people could know about this and help.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     20 September 2010

Thanks Sir,

for your benevolent responce

Now days she is at delhi for her treatment, as soon as she come, I would add the all details with her digonstics and treatment papers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register