LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit kumar (hr executive )     11 June 2011

Not willing for MD

My wife is not ready to come and live with me and she has filed a case of cruelty in order to step away from my life which is not a true case as there is no other way she can step out. 

Let me know the ways through which I can bring her back and also in the later stage after an year of sepration when she files a case of MD which I am not ready to give I can prove in the court that I tried and she is the one who is not willing to come back and has put an up a false case against me.  

Learning

6 Replies

**Victim** (job)     11 June 2011

@ Amit once again RCR would be the better option for you

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 June 2011

whether she has filed criminal or civil case.  If she has filed criminal case , you will have to face the trial, if civil case then there wil be a conciliation stage you can sort out your problems at the time of conciliation.  The case also be referred to mediation.

Jamai Of Law (propra)     11 June 2011

Is there a change of mind from you side?

In your earlier post you were asking about getting divorce from her.

amit kumar (hr executive )     11 June 2011

Will I don’t want her back in my life and on either ways I wont let her step away easily on ground of such things all I want to teach her a nice lesson for which she has spoilt my life as well as my family life. I know that I will be spoiling my golden period of life but yes will make her life hell too and will let her cry for divorce. So suggest me the possible ways to deny her application for not giving her divorce neither she can’t opt for the same  by anyways. Thanks and apreciate ur quick respose all

(Guest)

@Amit,

Refer to Learned TajobsIndia's response on following thread,

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Divorce-on-Cruelty-and-Desertion-or-only-Cruelty-35459.asp

This will surely give you some hint.

Ambika (NA)     11 June 2011

your motives behind bringing her back in your life is not good and genuine.  If you think she will cry for divorce and will not get it, you are living in an illusion. She will cry for some obvious reasons as you say you will make her life a hell. She can always seek a protection and residence order under domestic violence act if you make her life a hell after having prayed the court that you want her back in your life. RCR is not for teaching spouse a lesson, RCR is for trying for a peaceful married life.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register