Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit verma (engg)     28 March 2010

not underastanding(critical case)

Dear ALL,

My wife has left me 2 months ago. actually what happen 1 day i ask her to make a tea she said take after 2 pm. I said why are you neglecting house work. you have not made breakfast for mom and dad in the morning. in this small issue we had a fight. i never abuse her as well as never put my hand on her. she refused me and left the house.

Actually we got married in arya samaj mandir  1 year back. ita a love marriage.

now after she left home for a very stupid reason idont know why it happens to me.

after marriage her parents dosents supports us. they even not talk to me in this full year. now when she left home they are standing with her.

actually they have not told their relatives about our marriage. now her father is thinking of taking divorce secretally and marry her daughter with someone else.

he meet me once and told me about nullify the marriage in arya samaj madir by sealin g the document.

and i told him if you want divorce i have no problem but it should be taken from the court.

he tried lot to convence me about arya samaj madir but i neglect.

after that meeting her father dosent called me again regarding divorce.

what is going in their mind???

what should i do now???

should i wait for them??

but sometime it stuck in my mind why his father is not calling but in arya samaj mandir case he is very much eager calling everyday.

actually may be he is thinking that if its a divorce from the court their relatives will know about our marriage

actually i want that their relatives will know about our marriage

so taht he also feel bad

because he is doing wrong to me why should i live him

tell me how should i proceed???

thanks in advance.....

Learning

7 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     28 March 2010

Discuss with your parents and take another chance to talk with your wife and take decision

rohit verma (engg)     28 March 2010

I have already discussed with my wife many times. she is not listening me because she is influence by her parents and only doing whatever her parents are saying.

her parents wants that i will give her divorce so that they can marry her with other person in their cast

1 more reason is they have not told their relatives about our marriage.

thats why they want me to take divorce by nullify the marriage in arya samaj madir.

but i want legal divorce from court.

i told her father also. i told him if she is happy to give me divorce i have no problem but it should be taken from court only.

now after that her parent dosent contact me again. now why they keep silent after my statement of  taking divorce from court.

i want her relatives willl also knoww about our marriage. so that her father will learn a lesson.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     28 March 2010

Try to have one or two more discussions with common friends 

Victim_Kol (Middle Executive)     28 March 2010

Good suggestion by Prabhakarji. Mere discussions will not be fruitful. U should keep urself out of the reach of legal harassments by ur wife.

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     28 March 2010

I will go with Mr. Prabhakaran. This is only way to make piblic your marriage. by this manner it is also possible that ur wife may join ur company because whwn you move RCR her image will damage and it is very difficult for to marry some one else.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 March 2010

Suggestion of Prabhakar, is sound and practical.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register