LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh (will tell you later)     14 October 2009

Not entertained my request for filling written Arguments

I appeared before the Hon’ble court in regards to service matter and the Hon’ble court have turned down my request for filing written Arguments. The concerned matter has large issues and a lot of case laws need to be quoted for reference which I find it too insufficient to reveal all the same within the couple of time via oral arguments. At the time of filing the rejoinder I have the notion that Hon’ble Court will allow me to file the Written Arguments and through which I can conveniently quote all the case laws corresponding to the various issues. Now the Hon’ble Court has turned down my request. Please suggest if there any way of filing case laws for reference before the Hon’ble Court

Learning

3 Replies

Munshi ji ( kachehri ka munshi )     15 October 2009

साहेब जी, हमारे समझ से तो आप ऐसा करें कि अपनी लिखित बहस को एक लिखित प्रार्थनापत्र के साथ दाखिल करेयह प्रार्थनापत्र आप धारा १५१ , सी पी सी में दे सकते हैंवैसे साहेब जी , थोड़ा सी पी सी का नवीनतम संस्करण जाँच कर लें, हमारे वकील साहेब कहते हैं कि, ऑर्डर १८ में या किसी और जगह संशोधन  कर के लिखित बहस दाखिल करने का पक्षकारों को स्पष्ट अधिकार मिल गया है।  अगर संशोधित नियम आपको मिल   जाय तो प्रार्थना पत्र में धारा १५१ के साथ वह नियम भी लिख देवेंऔर अगर वह   प्रार्थना पत्र खारिज हो जाय तो हाई कोर्ट में आप रिवीजन /रिट कर सकते हैं

yogesh (will tell you later)     15 October 2009

Its WRITTEN ARGUMENTS UNDER RULE 3(A) OF ORDER XVIII OF CIVIL PROCEDURE CODE (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2002

If the Hon'ble judge in personal hearing refuse to accept the plea of filing written arguments and if the petitioner still files it , is it not the contempt of the court???

Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     15 October 2009

You can file the written aurgument without the permission of the court, provided that the  notice with a copy of the same  should be served on the other side.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register