LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kumar (Advocate)     21 April 2009

Noida Consumer Forum Address

Can some one provide address for Noida Consumer Forum ? 

Thanks

A Raheja

Learning

7 Replies

anil kumar (service)     21 April 2009

The address of  Gautam Budh Nagar  Consumer Forum is located at C-27, Sector 12, in Noida -Pin-201301 (U.P) and can be contacted by calling 0120-2543232.

Amit Kumar (Advocate)     22 April 2009

Thanks...

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     22 March 2012

Now the District Consumer Forum, Gautam Budh Nagar (Noida) has been shifted near to Collectroate in Greater Noida. I also practice in District Consumer Court at Noida and can be reached at 9278929689.

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     06 August 2014

For any consumer court related query/ help in Delhi/ Noida/ Gurgaon, you may contact me at 9810149141.

Regards

deepak@123   04 July 2015

I am working in this company name is Dr ITM Limited past 6 month.i got new job so i am want leave company say give 30 days notice period but i want leave with in 7 days, finaly he told me that you can follow 20 days notice perod. i served 7 days notice period than join new company and also handover all task which are related to me and also do work for creitical condition when trai need some data calculation i reach and 5 pm and complete job 11 pm .then they said we pay your salary and i follow 1 month for salary .Now they told me that we do't provide your salary. please help us. I am disturbed mentally and he say continue 1 month boss is not in office tomorrow when he came we prepare your cheque and we will provide i have spend lot of time for this . Company Address- Dr ITM Limited address- C56A10&11 sector -62 noida phone no-0120-6458309,6458306

Parmod Kumar (GM)     18 December 2015

Dear Sir,

I booked a flat in Supertech Golf Village by paying booking amount. My second payment was due on start of Ground Floor. They told me March 2015 that Ground Floor has started and took 5.83 Lacs from me. I came to know that they cheated me and fraudantly took money from me and Ground Floor has not satarted not even today. After my many mails they have now told me that this amount will be adjusted in next payment due and will not refund.

I am paying interest on this amount and Superetch is not refunding and not giving any interest.

I want to file FIR against theur MD for cheating, fraud and Criminal Breah of Trust.

Can any advocate help me in this. Can i also file Consumer Court case along with Criminal complaint.

bhanu   09 November 2017

Hi ,

I have leased a car ritz from XLI a uber company from Noida sector 67 on 27th September 2017 by paying 25000 initial amount to XLI and get a receipt (attached) for that. 

The car was is attached to the uber and leased on 4500 rupees per week , and all the paperworks and insurance and service was to handle by XLI .

On 29th of september , me and my driver go to gurgaon to take car as we got call from Mr Kuldeep Khowa from XLI gurgaon . 

They show us 4 5 cars , all were not bad condition , 2 were accidental out of them. 

only one car hr 55 y 3110 was looking better in that so we ask them to give that car.

they ask to take car on 3rd october as we got late on 29th september.

on 3rd october my driver take that car to his home. He told me that car is not in good condition to ride , so on 4th october , We call to the staff of XLI to either give us a good working car or get this car perfectly serviced .

On 4th October the call us to come to office with car, so my driver visited there office , and they send him to one service cnetre in gurgaon , they refued to take car and said we dont serivce for uber now.

Again on 5th October , they send him to go mechanic workshop  exit 9 jharsa , but they refuse to take car without any reason , then when we call to xli staff , they told us to visit noida office .

After visiting noida office nest day on 6th October , they told to go to adya automobiles noida for car service.  

They again refuse to service car , so we again call to XLI gurgaon to make the car in good runnnig condition.

Then they told to go to dwarka service station on 7th october, but when we ask them why you are wasting our time and money in moving here and there , then they again ask us to come to guraon office promising to service car .

After reaching gurgaon on 7th october , they send car to mahipalpur service station . 

We get car on 17th october thinking that car will be in running condition , so driver take car from them and from 17t october night he login the device from uber id and start taking trips on car.

From 18th morning , car was again showing problem in steering , cng and tyres bursting . So we ask them to replace tyres atleast , but they refuesd to do that, so driver put two tubes in tyres and start riding car. 

We ask them to tranfer ride amount to our account no, assocatied , so they told us we dont have to pay you anything but you have to pay from 30th september as our installment runs from the same day from leasing the car.

On 2nd november We retun the car to xli and they give ur a recipt signed by mr ketan. They told us to send the security deoposit to our account associated but we did not get any amount as well as the ride amount from 17th october to 2nd november which was our effort for riding the car.

Please help in getting the security amount (25000) , uber amount from 17th october to 2nd november and the amount which was invested by us due to their negligence. 

Regards

Ajmal - 9654625506

Bhanu - 8826119257

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register