Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harry (sas)     19 May 2012

No sex 3 months of marriage -- divorce?

NO SEX 3 months of marriage -- Divorce?

I fell in love with a girl whom i met on shaadi.com ( matrimonial website ) I liked her she was very beautifull her way of talking and behavior was very good. I was not very keen to get married because of all the bad things i saw in others marriages . But after meeting this girl i thought this is good girl . I was having debt over me . I told her my exact situation I dont have have father he died in 2007 . We are middle class family . I was workign as freelance website designer. I was earning good but was paying my debt . I told her i had to pay my debt and get my sister maried so i need time she was ok with it . But slowly slowly she started forcing me to make it faster but i was not ready so i started to ignore her a bit . One day she asked me that when will you ask my family i told her i have to pay my debt first then only i can think about it . That finally she said she got engaged already . I got shattered . She behaved like the marriage was forced on her and she cant do anything but slowly slowly a day came she rejected that guy and told him everything abt us . Her parents got ready to get us married . Both of our family met and we got married on 4th March 2012. I thought now my life will become good. But the result was exactly opposite . She started fighting with me from very first day on small small issues. I also use to get provoked and started shouting at her . But Her behaviour become abnormal day by day i started beating myself in hope that she will understand my pain and will stop all thse things but she didnt stopped. after 2 months i convinced her and ask her why she is doing this thing and she accepted that what ever she dreamed she is not getting that and shee feels that she cheated with her family and in dipression she use to do this . I forgot to tell during this periods she started putting false allegation on me my mom and sister also .
I convince her that we should go visit doctor we fixed an appointment where she told everything . doctor said they will have to do some test but she refused an dsaid you want to prove me mental .
I tried a lot but allmy efforts are of no use. We didnt had s*xual intercourse till now. She openly says that she dont want to have any thing related to s*x till we have enough money . Every time i feel rejected. Whole night she use to fight with my life has become zero . I cant even concetrate on my work . My income is decreased from 60000 to 15000 ( average ) .
She even asked me for divorce .
The only reason she is staying with me is because she cant go back .But My life has become hell . I cant keep my mom and sis with me because i fear she can put any allegation on them and put us behind Bars Our Indian law is **** . look for (498 A dowry Law ).

Please suggest me . I cant even commit suicide cause i have debt and if i got died my mom and sis has to pay back

The things I have written is only 50 % of what i am facing :(

Learning

12 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 May 2012

@ Author

For already experience proposed litigants not much could be said in terms of advise. Before marriage you knew about our black Laws is it now so from your own facts.

However since you approached us first, here are limited remedies available on face of it;

1. Use protection for any gratis s*x granted by her now-on. Donot think of nanha munna chand sa sitara arrival at this stage at all.
Bear her for 9 more months.
File for divorce on no marital s*x grounds if no-s*x facts continues for another 9 months or so.
Continue on 15 K income till another 1 year. Only thing that you will pay is more compounded interest on your debts atleast after you file for divorce the maint. to housewife will be less na i.e. calculated on 15 K minus liabilities of un-married sister + retired parents upkeep expenses are deducted along with yours and not on 60 K so see how much saving you are saved from already knowning Law.
If she wants to file DV / 498a even if your parents / sister not with you she can still file and array them. Outcome will be what are another discussion matter
Shift from parents home and take accom. for self and lady for 2 K. Sustain living standards in rest of the income by sharing obligation to un-married sister + retired parents out of 15 K.
Record aggressive domestic violence behavior of wife and keep safe custody outside four walls with a reliable source / friend such original medias.
Make daily a habit of just reading last 20 post replies in criminal / civil / family law sections by lawyers till case(s) filed and case(s) on floor of Court(s).

Continue life as a debit man instead of as an ATM card holder till case(s) on floor of Court(s).

Nothing comes as incentive to beautiful wife from a pauper husband hope you read somewhere during pre marriage Legal research?. Follow that saying. Keeping a beautiful wife minus s*x is a problem as well as parting from a beautiful wife on account of same not much s*x is also a happy parting theory in practice. Hence lift your self esteem and behave like a alfa male instead of whimping like sadio se satayi hui females.

In my views based on your facts not much remedies available as one shot syrup.  

1 Like

Thanks for your reply sir

SIr can u please explain this point .

1. Use protection for any gratis s*x granted by her now-on. Donot think of nanha munna chand sa sitara arrival at this stage at all.

More facts of my life

# As per income is concerned my payments comes into joint account of my sister and me . she is the primary account holder and payments comes on her name

#My mother is getting army pension of 13000 out of which she is paying 5000 as monthly installment towards loan she took for me 150000 (pension loan)

#My wife is also working as teacher sallary 150000

#Her father works as reader with judge in district court.

#My sister and mother lives in other town around 100 km away from here.

#My home is on the name of my mother.

#One day my mom told her if both of you will continue fight like this i will have no choice . i will have to get you a rented accomodation and you will have to live there. In response she said to me if you left the house i will commit suicide .

#One day we were having genral discussion and i told her how much my mom and sister suffered because of my father's illness and my study . And i want to give this house to my sister .she started fighting with me on this point .

#Sir you are saying ki sadiyo sein satyi hui female . I accept it . I m really sadiyo sein satai hui female . 2 mahine mein jannat dikha di gai hein .

#mujhe apne ghar mein ghusne sein darr lagta hein bahar jane ka bahan adhundta rehta hu.

#one more thign from last few days i had started doing voice recording using my phone .

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     19 May 2012

Pl. send me ur address and I will send u my small book Kahe hot Adhir. Everyone including gods had some tough moments in life and at that  time being calm, positive is necessary. Money is not everything and love and care will improve relationship. Good spiritaul insttitution, pravachan, books and senior matured family members can help. Do not rush to spoil life of both of u. When she is not leaving u that says a lot that she wants to keep marriage but expects much more then what she is getting. Togather both of u can achieve a lot. Have patience and do not reacte harshly to her. If she is immature and u react same way then u too become immature. It will never harm if u remain quite and understand her that she had some dreams ( not shown by you) but now r shattered ( in her eyes) and hence the reaction. And nearest available is u on whom she can put the entire anger on. try to be a happy escape goat. I am sure things will improve, see a good marriage counselor, attend yoga, listen to Osho. Concentrate on work. Rise and u will win her. Braeking is easy but making it successful is the infine job and all married have to constantly work on improving relationship and keeping spose happy.As time passes she will become matured and respond well today is your turn. 

Ranee....... (NA)     19 May 2012

Nice advice by Alok.People should think before advicing for divorce.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     19 May 2012

Dear Harry,

Alok guide you well.

Coz first of all you have to change your priorities.

After marriage, it is not only money, but it is your family also who have to give priorities.

After marrige, your wife is also part of your life, so give equal importance to her also, as u care for your mother and sister's marriage as your wife is also part of your family.

So first go and give respect and love to her after that she will herself come to you and take care of you.

But even then if she did not agreed then u may file case u/s 9 of HMA. but i will say you must first try with love and affection.

Good Luck.

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Thanks for reply .

I am already implemnting your advice . But nothing is getting fixed . She abuses me all the time use bad words for me for family. and i alwys reply calmly and tell her to calm down . during these three months  around three times she was abt to leave my house and i begged her not to do so . what else you can expect from me. last 2 days she hvnt cooked anything and i havn't eaten anything i cooked maggie for her last night .

Tell me what will you do if ur wife puts false allegations on you that you wanted to ruin my life it was planned by you . you  andd your family is behind money , you are jealous of my job , You beat me , etc etc .. I havnt taken sleep of 8 hours from last 3 months every day after coming from school she goes to sleep and in midnight fight with me till early morning

surajkumar (mba)     19 May 2012

visit www.498a.org you will get help from Siff forum

...Irene... (Bean Counter)     19 May 2012

@ Harry

This can be inferred- (assuming your  goal is to divorce her)-

"Use protection for any gratis s*x granted by her now on which means, 

Even if you ever happen to get physical with her during the remaining 9 months period, always use protection. "

"Donot think of nanha munna chand sa sitara arrival at this stage at all-

Don't fall for the sentiments of- if a kid comes to the picture, her behaviour will change and like that. That is another grave mistake one can commit at this stage."

I am documenting ( recording video / audio )each and evry activity in my room . Most of the time i use to sit in that room only.

Today she starting putting baseless aligation on my sister . it was complete character assasination . I know how i tolerated everything . She slapped me . abused me . She was prepared that today she is leaving my home . She called her mom and they came back after 3 hours. Firstly they started forcing me why u r harassing what is the matter etc etc. I called them up in my room and didnt went to other room . I started my talk from this . Dad please tell me one thing did i asked you for any dowry ? did i asked you for any article . We where the one who todl you not to use alcohal etc on marriage . we were the one who told you that not to give gold gifts to any one in milni etc . they agreed and i said your daughter is putting allegation that i m asking for dowry and i was behind money only . I told them each and everything if she was saying 1 thing i was having 5 things as counter attack . During whole conversation her dad was calm and was pointing the things she was doing wrong . But her mother was in support of her. She was not cooking a single thing from last three days we live alone and i was satying hungry from three days . Today they left her here they asked me what do you want you want to keep her i said i dont have any problem . But i know this thing is gonna increase in future and will become worse.

without any fault of mine shew abused me slapped . throgn the gold rings i gifted her and removed churaa also . and said i will tell everyone that you removed all these articles by force and beated me ,. and she did the same in front of her parents

Sagar Suri (AVP)     20 May 2012

Talk openly what she want.. try to surrender urself a little bit.. she is serious about the relationship.. it is good that you are taking preventive measure for 498a etc but don't think too much.. try to build a healthy relationship... send her to her parental home for some time and u also think calmly and try to find out the problem.. please don't be reactive.. learn to manage people.. concentrate on your sister's marriage before the complication come.. keep smiling and bring her happiness and if still you find urself not in the position to handle the situation.. say sorry to them afterwards..

Kishtaiah (Advocate)     22 May 2012

Deary Harry, I am so sorry about you.  Yet dont worry.  While good advice is already given by the learned friends I look at it from another angle.  I am doubtful about her psyhic deterioration if things continue this way and you may also fall pray and endup unsound with your mind.  Try to meet her parents and welwishers separately and take them into confidence to take psychiatrist consultation.  Let her parents and you and your parents show love and affection inspite of this and let her realise her the fact of live and good reasoning.  It is immaterial whether you live together or get divorced.  Removing misunderstandings and reconciling with hard facts of the life as family with her parents and welwisher couple with those of your and you will go a long way for peaceful life later.  I feel good counseling which she can take in is essential at this moment.  At the last to save yourself from the onslaught of black laws, you may be vigilent and keep record of facts and take preventive action with ample witness on your side.  Wish good will come your way.

angel (teacher)     05 July 2012

hello,,i guess u need to know that u've been cheated and ur wife has done fraud with u,,and u need to get her away and out of ur life asap,,,even if u don't get divorce,,, she's ruining ur life and ur mother's and sis life as well,,,

i also married last year who was very nice and good ,but after marriage he use to abuse  me nd my dad for small things and no s@x happened between us from the very first day,,,gradually i came to know that he is having a mental disorder after he got having his panic attacks frequently at home,park,auto,,everywhere,,and stopped going to work,,and took money from my atm,, and he had this disease before marriage and he cheated me,,,

i made myself fool for 10 months saying sab theek ho jayega ,but it got worsened,,his mother put the blame of his impotency and mental disorder on me,,,which shocked me and i decided to divorce him.

so, i advice u my friend to get rid of her even if u may or may not get the divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register