LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHUTOSH (lawyer)     07 October 2011

Need urgent judgement

HI TO ALL I NEED A JUDGEMENT OF DELHI HIGH COURT OR SUPREM COURT  WHAT HAPPEN IAM A PLAINTIFF IN MONEY RECOVERY SUIT I HAVE MENTIONED SOME IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS IN MY REPLICATION WHICH I WANT TO PLACE ON RECORDS CASE IS AT THE TIME OF EVIDENCE SSTAGE NO EVIDECE LEAD YET I HAVE MOVE APPLICATION U/S 151 OF CPC TO TAKEN ON RECODS THE DOCUMENTS BUT NO WHERE MENTION HOW AND WHEN GET JUDGE ASKED QUREY DID U MENTION IN UR PLAINT ABOUT THAT DOCUMENTS I SAID ONLY CAME TO WS I CAME TO KNOW THIS ARE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS I HAVE MENTIONED IN MY REPLICATION I NEED A JUDGEMENT WHO SUPPORT MY CASE DOCUMENTS CAN BE PLACE ON RECORDS TO ADJUDICATE THE REAL CONTROVERY BETWEEN THE PARTIES REAGARDS A TOSH

Learning

5 Replies

Hardik Patel (Director)     08 October 2011

My Father have medical shop in patan and he has 53% holding in the business and other partner holding 47% but my father partner making dispute in selling this shops and, when running this shop from last 30 years at that time my father is running all the business and my father partner not come in to business and not doing anything only take annually profit so can my father file for remuneration for doing business and which law help for taking remuneration. in partnership deed mentioned both are active partner but actually my father doing business and carried out all the activities of business 

kindly help me for solve my problem  

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     08 October 2011

Dear hardik

As per you query can you tell me the conents of partnership deed, because anything done with this deed only

Hardik Patel (Director)     08 October 2011

Thank You

My dear Respected Sir

I am send my father medical shop partnership deed and shop stamps but is in Guajarati and in which mentioned that four are working partner among them

among them 1 is my father and 2 is my uncle my father make notary agreement with my uncle that all the partnership portion of my uncle is my father and other 3 and 4 are partner of my Father,

but from 1992 to till 2008 when our medical is close my father is only person doing all the financial matter and business matter are handled by my father so how i clam remuneration of my father’s  other partners are not come to medical stores.

Hardik Patel (Director)     11 October 2011

Respected sir i am mailed you but you not replyme 

here i attahced my father medical stors partnership deed in which mentioned active partner but it is in gujarati 

thank you reply me sir

Attached File : 139069 215505 32 partnership deed.pdf downloaded: 110 times

rajesh saharan (ADVOCATE)     11 October 2011

dear ashutosh g plz try -- 2003 RRT (1) 273 - SC

Wadi vs amilal & oth.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register