Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I love my parents (law)     18 April 2012

Need urgent help-498a/406/506/ - transfer of case.

Dear All LCI expert,

My self victim of 498A/506/406.In brief my self from himachal Pradesh married with Girl belongs to Faridabad (Haryana),BARAT  gone from Himachal Pradesh to Bijnour (Uttar Pradesh).My self working In Haridwar from before marriage.No activity of marriage happens at Faridabad (Haryana).My wife left me in my absence (neighbours are witness) from my haridwar home.Next day I have filled Sec-9 case,those she is not attending.Now I have got decree of the same,

Now she has filled 498A/506/406 case against me and my mother in Distt. Faridabad(Haryana).We both got permanent bail from High Court Chandigarh.

Now i want file quash/transfer petition for my  case under the facts that as per my knowledge pls "IN CASE OF ANY COGNIZABLE OFFENCE, IT IS MANDATORY FOR POLICE TO REGISTER THE COMPLAINT.IF THE CRIME DID NOT OCCUR IN THE JURISDICTION OF THAT POLICE STATION, THEN THE CASE HAS TO BE TRANSFERRED TO COMPETENT JURISDICTION".

I think my case must be transferred to either Himachal or Haridwar,because whetever crime etc happen (as per FIR) at haridwar or Himachal.Why it has not transfered along with this can i take any action againts IO(Investigation officer).

Learning

4 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     18 April 2012

Quash does work at initial stages however you can persue jurisdiction point.

Kumar (Family CEO)     18 April 2012

Very serious allegations and apparently in the FIR, the other party claims to have evidence. 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 April 2012

There is an allegation of Ballabhgarh and hence it won't be transferred.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

I love my parents (law)     19 April 2012

Which one allegation dear,along has not any proof or witness

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register