LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil (STA)     04 February 2011

NEED HELP FOR MY SISTER-CRUELTY BY HER HUSBAND AND FAMILY

hI,Past 5 years my sister's husband and his family giving life threating words to my sister.She keep quite her mouth only due to her 3 year old kid.From last few days her husband and her mother in law send her to our home and indirectly start asking money (dowry),without any reasons they are blamming her.

Her mother in law ,husband,sister in law,giving us threats contniously,to our family and mental torcher to us and my sister.they have big support from son-in-law,who is working as officer post in state government organsation and poltical/finacial power.

Plz any body help me how to tackle this problem.What are the steps to taken.

Can my sister log the complent or shall ask help from  women NGO's.Which  are the valid  documents to be provided to police station/court. From our family side we have fear,if we send her once again to her husband home they may do any thing to my sister and her child.

plz help us

Learning

6 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     04 February 2011

go to the police station and file complaint.

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     04 February 2011

One thing is to file a complaint. Also take the matter to humand rights commission and women protection associations

Michael Kushner (Manager)     04 February 2011

Your sister can filed a complaint against their in laws.

(Guest)

Hello Anil,

1)  Don't send your sister & her child back to inlaws, matrimonial house.

2) Your sister can file a police complaint against her inlaws.

3) Your sister can contact, woman rights commission, (woman cell ) , human rights etc, NCW- national woman commission.

4) your sister can also file  PROTECTION OF WOMAN AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT, (PWDVA).

All the best

1 Like

NOTTAM VENKATASAMY (Director Nottam Law Associates)     08 February 2011

I ALSO AGREE WITH MR.HARSH,YOU IMMEDIATELY CONTACT HIM AND PROCEED.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register