Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonia (Sr. Doctor)     03 April 2011

Need Divorce

Hi to All,

I was married almost 3 months before. We do not want to do marriage but due to lot of pressure from family we do marriage.

Now situtation is this i am not adjusting with that guy and his family.I donot have any type of problem from them and guy has compromised and want to continue this marriage.

Can any one tell me that on which ground i can proceed for divorce.

Thanks,

Learning

9 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     03 April 2011

Don't spoil the life of two families.

Don't make haste.

If no solution is found,

You can get divorce only after the one years deserion.

or  At least 6 month is required if both parties agree to file divorce mutually.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     03 April 2011

There is no problem between you and guy, only one thing is that you are not adjuting. There is no ground to file divorce petiiton.  If you want divorce then you and guy will have to file consent divorce petition.

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     03 April 2011

give sometime to the relationship, it takes time. think positive.

Sonia (Sr. Doctor)     03 April 2011

Thanks for your suggestion and concern Mr Arvind

As I do not want to live with them, Sir as i tell you guy is not ready to give divorce and i donot want to put any false ground on them.

Is Law of India do not allow me to live as i want to live.

I want divorce early because i have to shift out of India and i cannot wait for 1 year.

can you tell me how i can take divorce quickly

Deep (k)     03 April 2011

I don't think you can get the divorce within a year time...... it's very difficult, you have to do so many things and still it's not possible...........

You should give a second thought, if possible to continue that is the best solution in  you case............ you should have thought before 3 months (your marriage)...........

Also don't indulge into any false lawyer's advice and filing case on them........ that will never get you divorce even in 2 yrs.........

Tell your husband and your family clearly about your idea and all the real thing........ it's hard for them still once you publicaly (with family and relatives) tell your idea they will surely think about divorce............ also tell clearly the reason you have even if you have an affair/bf.......... that will give you the mutual concent divorce fastest...........

V.S.Massaaun (legal advisor)     04 April 2011

i agree with mr DEEP  you have to wait for one year  if as you ask your husband is not ready then you cannot get it easily  as you need a ground of divorce after that  you can file  divorce petition u/s 13 of HMA

A.P.Manoranjan (ADVOCATES & LEGAL ADVISORS)     04 April 2011

When there is no problem with your spouse why divorce? It takes one year minimum for divorce .

A.P.Manoranjan

Jamai Of Law (propra)     04 April 2011

guy has compromised and want to continue this marriage.

IF you both come to decision, after talking to each other, to break the marriage you both may go for mutual consent divorce after 1 year of marriage and after you both live apart for 1 year minimum.

In mutual consent divorce you don't need to mention any reason except plea that both do adjust and do want to continue marriage.

Best way to end it instead of blame game.

Harsh (Advocate)     04 April 2011

Hello,
I would be able to assist in your case. 
You can further contact me on harshmparekh@gmail.com
I am a practicing lawyer.
Regards,
Harsh Parekh
Advocate
9971780620 (M)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register