Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HARIDOSS MUTHU (Proprietor)     09 November 2011

Need advice

Sir

My wife's father working as driver in a government office.He was absconted in 1990. Her family contacted officer for further proceidure. In the same time they had a problem that is another lady who claims nominee of the absconted person. 

the officer said to both, get the certificate from court then only we can deceided to forward the formality. My wife's family get FIR copy from local police station and order or certificate from court mention that the person who was not returned after 7 yrs declare as dead. So my wife family have legal hair certificate, police copy and court order. In this situation they are deceided to ask any settlement and job successor.I want to know if any certificate they will ask? need succession certificate from court? how many days it will take? pay? In which correct What paper we have to produce in front of the officer when asking the job?

Please give a suggestion.

Learning

8 Replies

RANGANATH (MANAGER)     09 November 2011

I HAVE GOT PROPERTY FROM MY MOTHER THROUGH GIFT DEED 6 MONTHS BACK. NOW I WANT TO TRANSFER TO HER NAME. HOW DO I DO IT. CAN I CANCEL THE GIFT DEED OR I HAVE TO MAKE NEW GIFT DEED TO HER WITH THE NEW REGISTRATION. WHAT WILL BE THE COST FOR THAT ????????????

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     10 November 2011

Dear Horidass Muthu ,

Pl clarify :-

(i) How your Wife was dependant on her FATHER once she is married to you

(ii) Is your mother in law still alive

(iii) Has your father in law has made any Nomination or not

(iv) Whatever is his ancestral property , you wife has a right , whatever he has earned in service , his wife is the first claimant

pl clarify

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     10 November 2011

Dear Muthu answer Mr. Godbole's queations

1 Like

HARIDOSS MUTHU (Proprietor)     10 November 2011

Thank u sir

HARIDOSS MUTHU (Proprietor)     10 November 2011

Ans for (i) i don't know the legal point for your first ?. please clear me

(ii) No, she was dead 1997. legal heir also got it.

(iii) yes, her father nominated her family in office regards. settlement and graduvity also not yet received. all was obstacled by that another lady.

(iv) they have one land in city with building it was earned her father service only.recently  my brother in law's are takenout from house loan paid the interest  and other farmalities. they are rebuild one new house.younger brother and my wife given a release deed in the name of gift deed.

(v). Now she want very eagerly to succeed the job. It is any possible. At what legal point is support for her to stand before the office people? 

(vi) her brother ready to give declaration also for job. What important paper need to get the job?

Please .............(wife : Parvathi Haridoss)

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     10 November 2011

I do not feel you have any case

The Compassionate Appointment is given when the Employee dies in harness

There is no breadearner in the family

The situation is extreme and demanding and the family will come hand to mouth

This situation is different

I do not feel there is any case for Compassionate appointment for you

How the second wife has got it or claimed it do not know , pl thro w light

1 Like

shankar (self)     11 November 2011

can you please help me in providing your valuable inputs sir.

Thanks

Shankar

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     12 November 2011

Call me on  +91-9929596546

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register