Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tanmay (project manager)     02 March 2012

:( :( need advice :( :(

dear friends,

i am trapped into a worst situation.

wife demands 35 lacs for MCD, i dnt want to give her.

now yesterday i came to kow abt 'right to marital property act'..... any idea within how many months it will become law????

as today wife demands 35 lacs, after passing 'right to marital act' her demand increases as she will get legal power... then i will have to pay more...

u all suggest what should i do??? next date after 37 days.... can this act will be passed within 37- days????

Learning

7 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     02 March 2012

Mr.Tanmay,

Certain not. A lot of deliberations would be done on the act and we are talking at least a year. You've not mentioned where the proceedings are going on ? and don't pay any amount unless you observe the safeguards to prevent a denial of MCD later after misappropriating the amount. 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 March 2012

[ha ha some husbands wake up only with alarm call of wives.....]

above besides the point and having read snippets of proposed “right to marital property act” by the feminist lobby push especially from Mumbai circuits (Ms. Flavia
Agnes) you omitted reading already a old Act "The Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act" which is very much applicable presently / currently to India's Husbands who have invested in properties in wives name or made her co-member of property investments during their good times!

As per above The Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act she is still eligible for 50% share under Benami Transactions of her now estranged husband investments made in Benami ways durign good times so start recollecting if investments done on her name as co-party or not earlier
J

The full text in case one is interested to read is available at

https://www.vakilno1.com/bareacts/Benamiact/s4.htm

[Author ji are gender laws started scarring you now
J]

1 Like

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     02 March 2012

i agree with tajobsindia

(Guest)

@Tajob Sir,

This is the Situation Indian wide, since Organisation has proposed this Marital Act or I would say

Martial Act for Husband

tanmay (project manager)     03 March 2012

lolz..where should husband go?????...

now i am relaxed as there is no chnace of getting 'right to marital act' pass within 5-6 months..

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     08 March 2012

Hello

U may contact me if u wish so. Iam from Mumbai High Court and my office is at Fort, near HighCourt. 

My Mobile No is 99670 56980 and Email No. sandystorm_1995@rediffmail.com

Regrds

Sandeep Naik 

( Advocate Highcourt - Mumbai )

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     08 March 2012

:-) scared..........

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register