Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay (ne)     26 August 2011

Nbw 138 ni

Dear sir,

if police got a NBW warrant against a person on 15 day before of date of court. and person arrested before.

what is the action can taken by police ? police can bail him? police can put him before the court before time of hearing ?

Gujarat court maid NBW against the person . and i personally going to serve warrant to rajasthan police.. next hearing in on 29/09/2011. going with evidence the person staying in rajasthan police area.

what type of precaution i have to make?

guide me another things with ur experience

Learning

6 Replies

ajay (ne)     26 August 2011

me going to meet SP rajasthan police.....

confirmed that the person adress with mobile bill BSNL and voter list.

may i go 15 day before of date of warrant ?

if police catched him before 10 day next date of hearing ..what can they do?

is theire any posiblity to get bail order againts my warrant through Rajasthan court ???

have to take gujarat police with me for the same???

if police arrest him and after i come back and to surat...piche se kuch setting ker liya to???

please guide me sir....with ur knowledge of law.....

thanks advance

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 August 2011

Whenever you want to go you can go, but within date you have to submit the report before the court regarding the service of NBW.  If you bring the accused by serving the NBW you will have to produce before the court.

adv.yogesh sudhakar bawiskar (lawyers)     28 August 2011

ni act sec.138 is a bailable. though nbw is issued the police produce before the accused nearest judge with in twentyfour hour.then accused put a surety in court then the court released the accused.

1 Like

ajay (ne)     28 August 2011

he is not presantinng before the court 4m 10 years so court maid nbw .....can other state corut bail him? or police is liable 2 presant him before same court? rajasthan police can presant in surat court or gujarat police has 2 go?

ajay (ne)     29 August 2011

Originally posted by :ajay
"
he is not presantinng before the court 4m 10 years so court maid nbw .....can other state corut bail him? or police is liable 2 presant him before same court? rajasthan police can presant in surat court or gujarat police has 2 go?
"

Advocate. Arunagiri (Advocate High Court Madras.)     01 September 2011

Cheque bounce is a bailable offense. But not appearing before the court, NBW can be ordered.

The court may direct the police officer, to give reasons for not executing the warrant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register