LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RJ (owner)     27 February 2012

Multiple identity

I have encountered a person who is having multiple identities,  like her passport is under one name & date of birth and also she has made a PAN card with different name & date of birth.  by knowing this as a good citizen of India, i have approached local authorities with the informaiton along with the proof documents. but they have ignored me as i am complaining against a "WOMEN" & they said , no one can do anything about this.  is this true... ??????  She is a resident of Mumbai, i strongly think she is up to something, as recently i came to know of her having different bank accounts with different names. is there anything i can do about this to see if i can get her to the authorities.

Learning

10 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     27 February 2012

make a rti application to the issuing authority along wth the proofs copies that you have and ask the questions in it this will do the required action and get you the results.

Dalip Kumar Chhabra (Advocate)     28 February 2012

if the authorities are not taking any action. Move written complaints, with copies to police authorities and still if no action is taken by the police against the culprits including department neglecting taking action, than file a criminal case in the court, under section 156 (3) Cr.p.C. with complaint and the matter shall be taken cognizance of by the court. 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     04 March 2012

You can write to the Income-tax Department with photocopies of her passport and PAN card. Wait for some time and if they do not reply, say within 30 days, make an RTI application asking what action they have taken. If you do not know whom to write to, telephone the public relatios officer in the Income Tax Department in your city. You can ask the PRO who is the Assessing Officer for the particular PAN No. and write to him. You may be able to find this out from Income-Tax Department website also.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     04 March 2012

As you are having copies of the documents you can find out who is the Assessing Officer from the Income-tax website. type www.incometaxindia.gov.in.. When the website comes click on the button PAN. In the new website click on "jurisdiction". The website will disappear and return. Now type the PAN card No. in the cell provided and click " submit". The code of the Assessing Officer will appear. The first code will be the city code. If she is in Mumbai the code will be MUM. From the code you can also find out the address of the Assessing Officer and you can write to him Regd.AD.

RJ (owner)     18 March 2012

i want to go ahead and inform to the right people, but i am scared about me and my family safety?  what will happen to her.... will she go behind bars for life?  if not she comes back and trace me out ?   please see the attached files of pan card and passport 

Attached File : 784654550 pan card (rashmi pujari)0001 (1).pdf, 784654550 passport copy (1).pdf downloaded: 157 times

and also see the different company registered with different names

Attached File : 784654550 scan0005.jpg, 784654550 scan0006.jpg, 784654550 scan0007.jpg downloaded: 210 times

and also company registration and pan card was issued before the actual name change had happend.  see the attached files.

for any clarification and more indept details please PM me... i need full help in getting this criminal go behind bars for life.. thanks in advance.  HOPE OUR LEGAL SYSTEM WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH TO GET THE CRIMINALS LIKE THIS...  

FYI... all this help she got it from a Lawyer in mumbai.  i have proof to prove it

Attached File : 784654550 scan0008.jpg, 784654550 name change report.pdf downloaded: 149 times

RJ (owner)     20 March 2012

sooo is there any suggestions i can get with these??  thanks in advance

el ray (owner)     29 March 2012

I have forwarded the information  to Passport officials got reply saying to send info to PanCard office,  i did so,  PanCard office said to complaint to local police.  I am still waiting for the reply from IncomeTax dept as per u all suggestion.  IS this the way INDIA WORKS???  surprisingly everyone seems to keep their hands clean.  

This issue is one year old, as Last year i have went to Mumbai and met commissioner of police Crime division, he directed me to his assistant and gave all the information.  they originally promised me that it will not take more than 3-6 month to get the criminal, but now its over 1year.  originally Commissioner assistant gave me his phone number after 6 months his phone is switched off.   What a system! 

I guess i will leave the issue hear itself as criminals in india are free to move and live life freely. 

el ray (owner)     29 March 2012

Please Note:  RJ & el Ray both ID's belongs to one person (that's me) only.  sorry for confusion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register