Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Pradhan (-)     24 April 2012

Mothers property...

Dear Lawyers,

My mother is Gov Servant. My father never had permanent job. when i got married, i had to leave my parents home due to constant fights in between me and my jobless,insecure father. During that time to avoid fights, i even prepared notary (from advocate) for my parents that me,my wife and future offsprings are giving up our share of my parents property. but they didnt  took that copy. My Parents never gave me anything, didnt spend a rupee in my marriage. we are two siblings, they spent lot of money in my sisters wedding, and now i came to know that my mother kept my sister and her husband as a nominee for all her retirement money..Financially i am not that sound so i want to know that since my parents never accepted / took that notary copy from me...can i claim my share of property or what is a law for mothers property towards son and daughter ? 

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Subhadeep Saha (Lawyer.)     24 April 2012

Don't you want share in your father's property?

You are entitled to share in properties of both of your parents, father as well as mother after their death unless they have left any Will which disentitles you Forget about that relinquishment deed (i.e. the notary). 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register