LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen (IP)     28 April 2011

misuse of 498a

My son named Deepak of Bahadurgarh (Haryana) got married with Ms. Geeta on 27.05.10, a daughter of 4th class employee Shree Krishan working in Ordinance Depot, Shakur Basti, Delhi residing in Delhi H.No. F-141, Laxmi Park, Nangloi, Delhi-41. My another son also lived in Bahadurgarh separately about 4 KM away in another house with his 2 children. I was in favor of Chunni System Marriage just like court marriage. The bride regularly used to go her home by making false assumption to meet her parents/appearing in the exam. Now she left permanently to parental house with her family on 01.07.2010 by making impotency allegation on boy. After that the girl demanded 7.5 lacs for break up and got early marriage with existence relationship to her boyfriend but I am 82 years retired from railway (cancer patient) and I did this marriage from loan over my pension. From where I would give that huge amount. Then the girl’s party suggested that you could arrange this by selling out the immovable property. But I said I can return woman's paraph with arranging 1.5 lacs but they insisted only 7.5 lacs. When the demand was not fruitful they have registered a false cases in Nihal Vihar PS, Delhi (Dowry, Impotency, Sexual Harassment, Physical Torture, Mentally Torture, Maintenance and prostitution) i.e IPC 498a, 406, 34, 125 prior to this one complaint of fake graduation certificate belongs to boy was made to Bahadurgarh City PS according to their well-made plan. I have returned woman's paraph thorough police Nihal Vihar. After that Judge in Tees Hazari Court, also said that you must have to give them 2.5 lacs otherwise I will reject the bail applications of your 5 members but when the pleader requested again and again then the hon’ble Session Judge granted mine and my wife anticipatory bail. The police people regularly entered into my house without search warrant and threatening us & mine and my wife sureties on anticipatory bail were not taken by IO by eliminating out from PS. That’s why my charged son has surrendered and he was sent to Tihar Jail for 14 days. What are our mistakes? Our mistakes are that we have considered bride as daughter and who is responsible about the spoiling of carrier of my son. Who are responsible for increasing the crime by sending innocent persons into the jails? (The girl side, the judge, the police or law maker, who one)

I am ready to be hanged my whole family if there is any truth in the false case made by girl’s side. Think, can anyone demand dowry from 4th class employee of having 8/9 members in his house. So it is requested to legal forum, all NGOs, media, and society to come forward in this direction and save the poor innocent aggrieved family. Raghbir Singh (Ph. 9355798920)

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

There are hundreds of such cases going on in this country. People who are accused of DEMANDING DOWRY are actually being forced to pay heavy amounts of money to the woman in the name of maintenance or compensation or settlement amount.

In short, most of these cases are intended towards seeking heavy dowry by the GIRL'S family from capable husbands and their families.

stylistperson (Director)     13 May 2011

DON'T PANIC. READ MY OTHER FORUM, HOW AND WHERE TO FIGHT AGAINST MISUSE OF 498A. YOU WILL GET USEFUL INFORMATION.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register