Mere paas Gandhi hai maamoo!

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum

CONGRESS – “Hamaare paas POWER hai, Paisa hai, Gunde hain, Soniya-Rahul Vinci hai, Mugga Manmohan Singh hai, Paglaaya Digvijay Singh Hai, Dhokhebaaj Kapil Sibbal hai, Chakram Chidambaram hai, Latkhor Manish Tiwari hai, Be-matlab Ambika Soni hai, Ghadyaali Sharad Pawar hai, Budbak Lalloo Yadav hai, Mahabhrasht Mayawati hai.. Tumhaare paas kya hai? Ayen??

ANNA – Mere paas Tiranga hai, Vande Matram hai, Jai Hind hai, Inqlaab Zindabaad hai, saari janta hai aur Gandhi hai MAAMOO..!!

Total likes : 5 times

practicing advocate

Sir, one you left i.e., Congress: Hamare Pass CBI hai.

Total likes : 1 times

Business

Congress ka pass SWISS ACCOUNTS bhi hain.

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum

CONGRESS – “Hamaare paas POWER hai, Paisa hai, Gunde hain, Soniya-Rahul Vinci hai, Mugga Manmohan Singh hai, Paglaaya Digvijay Singh Hai, Dhokhebaaj Kapil Sibbal hai, Chakram Chidambaram hai, Latkhor Manish Tiwari hai, Be-matlab Ambika Soni hai, Ghadyaali Sharad Pawar hai, Budbak Lalloo Yadav hai, Mahabhrasht Mayawati hai, CBI hai, Swiss Bank me accounts hain.. Tumhaare paas kya hai? Ayen??

ANNA – Mere paas Tiranga hai, Vande Matram hai, Jai Hind hai, Inqlaab Zindabaad hai, saari janta hai aur Gandhi hai MAAMOO..!! Aur mere paas JAN-LOKPAL bhi aane waala hai.. TAB TUM SABHI SARDAAR ALIBABA AUR CHAALIS CHOR KIDHAR JAAOGE TIHAAD JAIL KE SIWA? Ayen???

For justice and dignity

HAHA good one!

xxxxxxxxx

dil ki bhadaas nikalne se kaam nahin banega. saare bhaarat ko ek sootr men pirone kee cheshtaa hame karnee hogee. jaati paanti kaa bandhan todnaa hogaa-mayaa style naheen, hedgewar style, jisme ho apnatv. pravachkon, kathaa vaachkon aadi ko mould karnaa hogaa, unkaa samaaj ke sabhee vargon  par badaa prabhaav hai. bhaashaayi ektaa ke liye ek common scriptt apnaanee hogee, par laadnee naheen hogee. gramoday arthaat aarthik unnati ke liye bail chaalit generator, water management, organic khetee, faldaar vrichhon kaa ropan, unnat bail gaadee kaa prayog, saanskritik kendron kee sthaapnaa, nihshulk achchhe se achchhe vidyaalav kaa prabandh karnaa hogaa aur retired log har raajy aur har janpad men aise kaaryon ko nihswaarth bhaav se karke bhaarat kaa punarnirmaan kar sakte hain. un 'mahapurushon' ko nakaarnaa hogaa jinhonne desh kaa bantwaaraa karaa ke tathaa kashmir samasyaa ek angrez mahilaa-vish kanyaa- ke moh paash men bandh kar, naasoor ke roop men desh ko de gaye. itnaa hee naheen to bechaare tibbat ko marwaane kaa paap kiyaa. aaiye ham sab in vichaaron ko moortroop den.

Congress enjoying since NONE IS HERE TO CHALLENGE & REPLACE THEM. The BJP is depending on "NEGATIVE VOTES AGAINST CONGRESS" since BJP has "NO COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH FOR SECULAR DEMOCRATIC UNION OF INDIA". So it is need of hour that people be united under ANNA & ARVIND to CHANGE THE SYSTEM to have PEOPLE'S PARTICIPATION in LAW MAKING PROCESS with JAN-LOKPAL to have CONSTANT WATCH and PUNISHMENT TO DEFAULTERS.

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Loot-by-Price-raise-for-Congress-since-none-in-opposition-36913.asp

Samudreji what you are telling is very true and because of this we need to change the system gradually. But the main question is, has anybody in the government or its partners promised that they will pass the Jan Lokpal Bill as is? Answer is no, except giving some vague and general promises. We need to understand that in law if change/addition/subtraction of even one word or sentence anywhere is done, it may change the entire meaning and usefulness of that law. So we need to ensure that no games are played by the government. The nexus of executive, legislature and judiciary has been very succesfully playing games like these for more than 60 years. They have been protecting and passing laws with loopholes to fool the people.

"Laws are made for men of ordinary understanding and should, therefore, be construed by the ordinary rules of common sense. Their meaning is not to be sought for in metaphysical subtleties which may make anything mean everything or nothing at pleasure"  - Thomas Jefferson

When you disarm your subjects you offend them by showing that either from cowardliness or lack of faith, you distrust them; and either conclusion will induce them to hate you. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Don’t worry dear Democratic Indian !

You know that I like to work behind the scene and do not like to come in media. So I will tell you what role I played behind this recent movement of ANNA.

Yes ! Here publically I can say that now the time has come when this conspiracy of legislatures, administrators n judiciary WILL NOT CONTINUE.

We are on HIGH ALERT. But everyone remember that change needs time and participation of every individual citizen to use their democratic rights and agitate for it.  And one more important thing, DON’T GIVE YOUR VOTE NOW TO ANY PARTY CANDIDATE, NEVER.. NEVER.. AND NEVER... Give your Vote to free candidate who is honest  dedicated toward society.

IT WILL CHANGE THE SYSTEM.

Remember, the Real Democracy means THE RULE OF PEOPLE WHERE THE GOVERNMENT IS ANSWERABLE N RESPONSIBLE SERVANT TO PEOPLE.

We have to achieve it.

And NO DEMOCRACY MEANS NO FREEDOM.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x