Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lasyapriya k (Exe-secretary)     16 February 2012

Medico legal case

Dear members,

Can a lady give divorce to her husband who is  an impotent and having extra martial affairs... even her husband is not accepting him as an impotent.. and threatenning her in reverse that he would prove her to the world as  she is incapable to carry a child and asking to sign on the papers that she doesnt want any maintenance further in future...

Please advise on this...

Note. medically proved that he is an impotent.. and not known still to anybody even to his parents... and he is threatening her to kill.. if she says to anybody 

Thanks in advance...

Learning

2 Replies

Rahul T (Engineer)     16 February 2012

Hi Mani……

I don’t know, how you are relating to this case………. But I have a doubt about you?????????????????? Reasons are listed bellow………..

1>    How an Impotent can have an extra marital afire??? If verbally… then 100% allowed…………..

2>    If any lady is unable to give birth to a child, that doesn’t mean, that she has violated HMA ….. So her husband is bound to pay for her maintenance….. and after that he can re-marry other girl………..

3>    Treating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............... Dose she have any sort of evidence??? In the form of recording ?????.... then the gentleman has all rights to go behind the BAR…..

lasyapriya k (Exe-secretary)     19 February 2012

thank u  rahul ji..

hey its not mine yaar.. my friend's case.. she wept alot.. n asked to give advice.... so i have posted this...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register