LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sriya (Professor)     21 January 2012

Medical hospital forging signature

I worked for a year as an assistant professor at a medical hospital. After a year, I got married and decided to relocate to another country. I submitted my resignation and it was accepted. It has come to my notice recently, that the hospital has been forging my signatures for the past two years to obtain permission from the council for postgraduate seats. During the inspection they inform the inspectors that I am on vacation and submit documents with my forged signatures. I want to bring an end to this exploitation. They are a very famous medical hospital group with lots of connections and money. So I am not sure if I can ever win against them. Please advice.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

see, prima facie its not a matter that they r very high people or having good connection with xyz..., surely they will get punishment for their such offence.

further it is suggested to pls call/ comtact/ mail me the entire matter asap to proceed further.

Manoj kumar,

Advocate,

Delhi.
Ph: 09310443650 / 09319220768

Email: advocates.agra@gmail.com

"Speak less to the people whom you like most... Because if they can't understand your silence ......They can never understand your words...!!"

kameswarao S (Head HR)     21 January 2012

Dear Sriya,

Pl. confirm that you got a valid relieving letter, service certificate etc. with you and are you sure that they are using your profile in getting such licenses. If that is the case you need to urgently initiate action on the same.

If you don't do it immediately there is every possibility that if any thing goes wrong you are liable for punishment. I advise better to go for a add in local highly circulated daily papers so that you are safe and ultimately it is a proof that you have done the required activity.

Pl. keep the resignation letter acknowledged copy, relieving letter, papers related to Full and final settlement & the service certificate carefully.

Regards - kamesh

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 January 2012

Learned experts and members have given valuable advice. Kindly follow it.

From the day your resignation has been accepted the employer-employee relationship has ended.

The work experience/service certificate, FNF statement, relieving letter, settlement of a/c, payment of dues, form 16, PF accumulation reports are to be  supplied by employer to you. From your side you should submit a reminder under acknowledgment, asking these under original seal and signature of the competent employee of the company,to be supplied to you at your last/current address by redg/speed post only, and no communication should be dispatched to by normal post/courier. Under the current situation you may even enclose a self addressed post prepaid envelope and mention that you are willing to supply the covers for future dispatch also if asked in writing. Once you have secured these documents you can feel relieved.

Although you are not liable for any punishment for unfair, illegal practices of your employer post your resignation, you may find your self entangled in unnecessary explanations.

The top management shall never agree that your signatures were forged and if the company is trapped by law enforcement agencies some executive shall be sacrificed.

However if you have decided that you want to end this nuisance you can lodge the complaint with competent authority to grant approval for medical seats, MCI that you have ended your employment on dated.............and you have are no way connected with any document bearing your name after this date. This shall set the ball rolling for exposure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register