Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay kumar (manager)     03 November 2011

Married

dear

i want to know that i m working in argentina n i want to get married with on girl n i m saprate with my wife since last 1 year how i can gert married couse argentina goverment ask me the divorce certificate n i dont have how can i get married here .

Learning

14 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 November 2011

@ Author

Talk to your wife who is HERE.

Request her to set you free via Mutual Consent Divorce (MCD) route.

If she agrees only then file MCD in Jurisdiction (hers) Court. In 6 months time Court will set you free. Now you have a decree in divorce proceedings.

4. Wait for Appeal limitation period to be over. Then show this Decree certified copy to local registry THERE and get married.

vinay kumar (manager)     04 November 2011

no she dont want she is not going to do anything couse she thred me to go to police i dont want any problem couse and i want to settled all with any information to her i want some solution but she is not ready for that wat can i do . 

she want to compromise but i dont want to live with her i want the solution without living with her i also pay her money to her as well as i give her my house and all property too but she is not ready yet .

sugest me correctly wat can i do .

Above is the only correct suggestion now that you are revealing before us that your proerty is with her and you also meeting regularly some maint. to her.

There is no other "legal suggestion" atleast which I can give to you.

laxminarayana (Advocate)     04 November 2011

i agree with Tajobs

rana (rakib)     04 November 2011

Hindus Only Matrimony  

This side is a good side all hidus , India , Indians , brides for matrimony , marriage and most beautiful wed . about this side is a lot of many information example – anti spam , abuse report , live help, good customer support etc.

Gyana Ranjan Sahoo (Businessman)     04 November 2011

I am married. I have applied divorce. But I have no service, my qualification is MCA. My wife wants to stay with her parents and some bad smss are keeping in my phone when she was using. Unfurtunately I had traped. So Can any one helps me for divorce?

Originally posted by :Gyana Ranjan Sahoo
"
I am married. I have applied divorce. But I have no service, my qualification is MCA. My wife wants to stay with her parents and some bad smss are keeping in my phone when she was using. Unfurtunately I had traped. So Can any one helps me for divorce?
"

1. Non veg. SMS's on YOUR handset is "no grounds" for divorce. Moreover it is your handset hence no evidence on probability clause comes forthcoming and may backfire the moment so alleged.

2. Adults do indulge sometimes in adult jokes and we are not dealing here with 'ideal' spouse scenarios hence the alternate option is Mutual Consent Divorce (MCD) only if she agrees to same thought process as you on dissolving mutually a marriage come what may have to be given in to come out of a bad marriage but do give a clean thoughts before taking such drastic steps.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     04 November 2011

Dear Vinay

according to hindu law as per INDIAN LAW TOO without taking divorce from other party of the marriage both the parties can not remarries. if anyone remarries without taking divorce he/she will be punished u/s 494/497 IPC

(Guest)

According to Nobel Laureate Paul.A Samuelson: "Argentina is Socially,Morally,Economical Country...". Pronounce your spouse dead there and they'll do it willingly for a FEW DOLLARS LESS,BUT NOT MORE.  Or get married and change your names,religion,whatever. Argentina is just another India. Since you are committing one Crime another won't matter.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     04 November 2011

Or go for live in relationship.....if possible!

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 November 2011

In almost all countries (Barring few Islamic countries), a divorce is a must for second marriage.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

vinay kumar (manager)     05 November 2011

dear mr shonne

yes i know that couse i also bisit more then 70 country and i know very well but i want some solution to get married in india we have some kind of paper that i can register and then atest from external affaire and i can get married in other country .

and also its really big problem that i can not get any facility fro  this country that have with my girlfriend i have in living relationship but i want to get married .

regard

vinay

(Guest)

I know of hundreds of cases where either spouse gets married and starts living in another country  but nothing ever happens to them apart from wasting life's precious time and money for taking revenge. First marriages having irreversibly been broken down lose their meaning. Guys get married to Russian Fedration babes and disappear forever.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     09 November 2011

I want to live in Paris, but can't do it w/o due process of getting VISA and residency.  Same is your situation, follow the necessary steps to get divorce first

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register