Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Marriage under spl marriage act

Dear advocates,

I am gopan from trivandrum kerala.I need your replies and suggesions please be kind enough to help me.

I loved a girl and registered our marriage in subregistrar office in her place on october2011. the second day of the mariage her parents came to know the marriage and informed me to wait for two years because she is studying.so i believed them but  they brain washed my wife filled case for nulifying the marriage.I am from low caste and she is from high caste that was the problem and they changed her and i do not know how they changed her.I have not intercourse after the marriage but before several times we had.I got the petion from the court that 

I was fraud to her that i have a job in government.

i forced her to get marriage with  the love letters and photos of us (not vulgur).

the marriage has not been consummated.

i was cruel and beating her since we started to love for simple things.

dear sir/madam,

i am a computer faculty in private institute and she knows each and everything about me and i have never forced her to marry.I have the photos while we loved and taken on the day of the marriage in a park with the witnesses.i did not take any photo of marriage.i want to get my wife please help and throw your kind replies to me.I tried to convince but failed even though she is against me i want her she is a nice and good one.it is her situation which changed her.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

please help me to get her and do not discourage me.To disolve is easy but please help me to get.

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     16 February 2012

If you wish to live with her,file for RCR.

Reply to her nullification petition with the facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register