Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s..i..n..g..h.. (member)     19 June 2011

Malcious Prosecution /Defamation what relief i can get ?

hello in a case of dowry harassment against my brother , i have been framed by his wife as co-accused in FIR, police has excluded my name from chargesheet , His wife appealed in court for inclusion of my name , judge dismissed her  appeal, after eveidence of two witness(his wife and father in law) she again filed an application for inclusion of my name , trial court dismissed again, they approached District court in appeal against trial court. District court also dismissed her appeal.  original trial is on progress for other evidence

now how can i get justice as i have to run to and fro 150 km from my residence to defend the case in District court

should i file defammation or any other case , how can i get cost from opponent which incurred in defending the case , where the case if any should be filed

place where trial is going on

or

place where i reside (150 km away)

Learning

3 Replies

pratik (self working)     19 June 2011

also want to meaning of Malcious Prosecution & Defamation along with the difference. Because i am always confused between the difference between them?

bhupender sharma (head)     26 June 2011

where the legal procedings are institted on false ground and with malafide intention to harrass the same  i.e malicious prosecution and rest of the thngs are defamation i.e . defined under section 499 and 500 IPC. may refer to IPC.

bhupender sharma (head)     26 June 2011

in melicious proceedings u may get the cmpensation and under defamation under i.e. IPC will be awarded sentence and compensation as provided under the ACt. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register