LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mukesh (Executive)     18 October 2010

Maintance in special Case

Case : One lady got divorace before 15 yrs . Husband got Ex Party Divorace degree before 15 yrs. One Baby 3 years old was with mother . No maintance case/Claimed by Wife that Time . Wife remarried before 10 yrs . Baby was 8 yrs old that time .Now Baby age is nearly 18 yrs and wife want to her marraige.Now wife want some money from husband for her marry.

1. is it possible Wife can file maintance case after 15 yrs of Divorace.?

2.  There are any liblities of father for daughter marriage  after a long time

Note : Father did n't meet her daugther after divorace .

3. what is the option of  Ex-wife  ?

Note : Wife didn;t take a single rupees from ex husband as alomany or lum sum amount or  any maintance.

Please advise

Learning

7 Replies

J S DHATT (advocate nd solc)     18 October 2010

Mr Mukesh, Though  i should not suppose to  say  so, speaking broadly you are the lucky  as well as a  geatest failure  in love due to your own  wrong, former for that u hd not sued by your wife and  latter clearly reflects that u hd lost  ur  loving wife . from your own words any body can judge that ur wife loves u a lot so why she remains silent for such a long time, now  even i dont know how ur relations are with ur daughter, but still think the God gives u a chance to fulfill ur duty of love nd care i think u must participate in marriage and do the kanyadan by your hands.  ,  this  was my own view now as an advocate  opinion, she  cant succeced in getting marriage money, ..

you must pay to rectfy you own mistakes of getting divorce under some external  influence if it was.

DEEPAK ASSOCIATES (08010117611)     18 October 2010

The wife had got remarried hence she is not entile for maintenance. As far as exparte divorce is concerned it is favouring the wife also being remarried. now the question raised

01.     Whose name is being used as father by baby ( Ex-husband or exist husband)

mukesh (Executive)     19 October 2010

Baby using her real father name.

I want to know :

There are any liblities of father for daughter marriage  after a long time ???

Note : Father did n't meet her daugther after divorace .

Or

Can wife  claim any money for her daughter marriage , if yes under which section

(Guest)

1. Ordinary looking woman---Special case for a Judge/Magistrate

2. If woman is very beautiful: Then a very special case for judges/magistrates

3. Ultra gorgeous woman: Most special Case for Judiciary [FLAGGED--INSTANT JUDGMENT IN HER FAVOR]

mukesh (Executive)     22 October 2010

Dear if you know give me the techanical answer .

Dalip Kumar Chhabra (Advocate)     24 October 2010

Daughter has right to claim maintenance and amount for her marriage fromthe father under Adoption and Maintenance Act.

DKChhabra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register