Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Lost faith in myself,Love,Marriage And God..Thanks to Wife..

HELLO MEMBERS..

HOPE EVRYONE IS DOING FINE...THIS IS MY THIRD POST..I HAD WRITTEN 2 POSTS EARLIER TITLED AS:-

1.MOTTO:SAVE MY MARRIAGE

2.RE-APPLYING FOR APPROPRIATE LEGAL ADVICE.

DEAR FRIENDS AS DIRECTED BY MY LEARNED PUPIL  OVER HERE..I HAVE TRIED ALL MEANS TO RECONCILE WITH MY WIFE,TO TALK WITH HER AND TO ATLEAST SEE HER FACE BUT MY IN LAWS R RUNNING AWAY FROM ME...THEY DONT EVEN WANT TO C MY FACE...THIS MAKES ME WONDER...WHT THE HELL HAVE I DONE....MY MISTAKES ARE:-

1.I TRUSTED IN MARRIAGE

2.I LOVED MY WIFE

3.EXPECTED PHYSICAL INTIMACY AND SEXUAL SATISFACTION FROM MY WIFE

4.DIDNT WANTED TO LEAVE MY GUARDIANS 

5.WANTED MY WIFE AND MY INLAWS TO RESPECT ME..

I HAVE SUFFERED A LOT BCS OF THIS FAMILY PROBLEM..IM A GRADUATE ALLOPATHIC DOCTOR..I LOST MY JOB BCS OF THIS...I LOST MY SLEEP I LOST MY PEACE OF MIND...

I WAS HUMILIATED,EMOTIONALLY ABUSED,FINANCIALLY EXTORTED..I FEEL LIKE IM HANDICAPPED...AND THE MOST KILLING FEELING WHICH IM NOT ABLE TO OVERCOME IS LOVE FOR MY WIFE..I DONT WANT TO MARRY AGAIN ,I DONT FEEL ATTRACTED TO ANY FEMALE NOW...MY LIFE IS WORTHLESS...I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY IAM LIVING IF I CANT LIVE LIKE A MALE EVEN THOUGH IM A MALE AND IM INNOCENT....

WHY THIS IS HAPPENING WITH ME...THIS IS MY SERIOUS ADVICE FOR ALL SINGLE INDIAN MALES...IF U WANT TO LIVE AND BE HAPPY IN LIFE...PLS DONT GET MARRIED ...

Learning

8 Replies

zimmerzapper (student)     07 June 2011

have you tried every advice given to you in your previous threads. did your wife really leave you? or is the matter in court, etc. if so be positive. things sometimes change.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 June 2011

you and your wife and other family members are in need of  conciliation.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 June 2011

We are living in a topsy turvy World: If you dont get married peole will triggered their missiles with those silly questions why you are not married etc etc etc. If you get married you get into that mess not only with your wife but your so called in laws etc etc etc that you get emotionally, physically, socially  and fiancially etc get exhaustewd. But those who are married and who keeps on pastering you with your celbacy are in fact jealous of your blessed state of life as they know marriage means a sure life of Hell and my even drive you to suicide. I have come across several divorce husbands and their suggestions is dont get married and I know it is true. But I must also admit that before committing yourself to a woman be sure that it is the right woman for you, if not dont go for marriage. There is a saying for those single man. "There are many milks in the market , so dont tied a single cow in your house only to drive you mad.

(Guest)

start living your life buddy ..... why the heck are you stuck with a b*tch ...... move on .... forget past !!

(Guest)

dear members...

i still really want to see my wife,talk to her...i dont expect her to come back  but atleast i want to try...but im not getting any option for it...as my inlaws r staying in a rented house...they have recently changed there residence and nobody knows abt their current place...so that anybody can go and talk...i have their phone numbers but  whenever anyone calls them..instead of listening they start abusing and threatening that they will lodge cases in court ...i have not been divorced but im seperated by panchayat and already given permanent alimony...now this seperation was forced...and i was forced to give this money bcs they were not only accusing me but also my other family members who were living kms away from me and my wife...so i didnt wanted to put them in trouble so i gave this money ...

and regarding the legal way....she is legally still my wife...but if i try to file rcr i dont know which way it will shoot out...if i will go to police or women cell...thats also of no use bcs now i have seen society is such a crazy entity...man is always blamed for everything...woman just sheds some tears and becomes sita...this is the way society works...

i want to talk to her but im not able to find any way ..

zimmerzapper (student)     07 June 2011

hire a detective to find out where they live. you must tactfully play out your next moves. if they have a landline there address could be listed in the telephone directory.

sandy velan (social coordinator)     07 June 2011

well said sam

K S Narayana Rao (District Registrar)     10 June 2011

It is not good on your part to be in such sad state and conflict in life.  You are bold my boy get the old courage of yourself and solve the life problems, family problems, first it requires calmness in you. Think and act dont lose confediance. Your love towards your wife will clear all family problems.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register